Chapter 3: Team LZD

Pearl- People who are watching or participating in the Tournament will stay at New Albacore Hotel

Marina- And the first round of the tournament will begin tomorrow at Manta Maria

Marina and Pearl- Good luck to Team LZD and The S4!

And Off the Hook Signed off

"Well we should head over to New Albacore hotel." said Rider. the 9 inklings took the bus to New Albacore Hotel.

"This is fancy.." said Specs. "More Fancy than Mahi Mahi." said Aloha. The 9 friends found their hotel rooms and got comfy.

Later, Aloha got a message from an anonymous person.

"Uh guys I got an E-mail from someone.." he said.

"Really, who?" asked Army as he, Mask and Skull walked over to Aloha's Computer

To the : S4

Well, I heard that you're participating in the tournament this week...That's lovely to know, meet us at Walleye Warehouse for a huge surprise, trust me, you're in for a big surprise.

"Why is there no signature?" said Army.

"I don't know but, let's go to Walleye warehouse." said Skull.

The S4 walked to Walleye Warehouse, it was completely dark and empty.

"Is anyone here?" yelled Army "Show yourselves!" It was still quiet.

"Nice to meet you S4" said a voice.

"Who was that?" said Aloha.

"Look above! Look behind! Look around to find us slow pokes!" said another voice.

"It'sss coming fromm over hereeee." said Mask.

"Finally, it took ya long enough!" said another voice. "I don't believe we met before." said one more voice.

"Where are you?" said Said Skull. "Right...Here." The lights flickered on and the S4 Saw...

"LZD?!" they all shouted.

"Yup! I'm Y/N the Leader of this team, And that's Sky, Avery, and Jade. You're supposed to challenge us remember?" said Y/N.

"Um Yeah?" said Aloha. "Don't expect us to go easy on you." said Jade. "Why would you wanna go easy on us?" said Army.

"Simple! *inhales* You're from the plaza which also has different specials and you and your other friends were chosen to come here and you guys so happen to bump into the sign up sheet for the tournament and all, and you all know that the square has different specials than the plaza and it's gonna take a really really long time for you to understand them!" said Sky.

Everyone's, except LZD, jaws dropped. "Howw did youuuu know?!" said Mask

"Just a hunch!" said Sky. "It will be new battling inklings from the plaza." said Avery.

"Good luck! You'll need it!" said Y/N and Team LZD super jumped away. "Great, we are in big trouble tomorrow.." said Aloha. "Deep..."