『A/N』I'm Probably Done

I'm sick of the hate comments, you know? All those Readers who point out the clear illogical parts in Dream Idol and Work Out, saying "he doesn't even know our name" or "this is going too fast for me" because guess what? Congratulations, I might discontinue this book because of you.

To those who showed only positive feedback to this book, thank you, but I'm sorry. This book is most likely being discontinued because of hate comments. Want me to continue it? Then how about you all show me you mean it because if I have to read any more hate comments on the logic I might just delete my entire account (and to those of you who read my other stories, including the Lemon One-shot, you might not want that to happen).

This is the main reason why I haven't been updating the book. Anytime I get a comment from this book in my dash, I don't even give it a second look because I know it's a hate comment, and the times when I do look? They're hate comments. I'm not going to bother writing any more chapters if all my hard work will be reciprocated negatively.

Your choice. Figure out what you want to do, because at this rate, this story will be discontinued, maybe even deleted.

~Ryushi