Chapter 1

Authors note: I really hope you enjoy this story!! There will be more chapters coming so be ready! Y/n = Your Name Y/o/n= Your owls name.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n? Y/N! "What do you want Brooke" I said in a sleepy tone. " Get up and get ready!! We are going to the Weasley's for the week." Said Brooke as she walked down the stairs. My eyes shot open and I jumped out of bed, I hadn't seen Fred and George all Summer! I had been waiting for this. I ran down the stairs and grabbed the cereal and milk. I sat down and ate it as fast as I could without choking. I did my dishes and ran back up the stairs. " WOAH, slow down y/n" said dad as I almost knocked him over. " sorry!" I called back. I ran into my room and threw everything into my truck and made sure I had all my books. I got dressed and dragged my truck down the stairs and outside by the car. " I'm ready!" I called out. " Me too." Said Brooke while trying to eat and carry her truck at the same time. " We'll be out in a minute" said mom trying to fix up dads tie. Brooklyn and I both put our trucks in the back and sent our owl to the Burrow to meet us there. Everyone jumped into the car and we headed off on our long drive.

Time jump
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally arrived and Y/o/n had shown up 15 minutes before us. Mrs. Weasley had her arms opened wide and I jumped out of the car and ran to her. Her hugs we always the best.
"Fred! George! Come help them with their luggage!". As soon as they appeared in the hallway I ran right to them. Squeezing them both tight, never wanting to let go. " it feels like it has been forever" I said with my face buried into George's sweater. They both agreed and then helped me and Brooke with our trucks.
" Here Brooke, this is your room on the right. Your sharing with Ginny", Said George.
" and you Y/n, well... you have to share a room with us", Said Fred, I could see he was blushing. I grabbed my truck from him, are hands touch for a moment, but I pull away. I feel my face become a beet red. "Well this isn't awkward" said George in a sarcastic tone.
"Oh shut it!" I said , hitting George on the head. We continued up to the third floor and turned to the left. I opened the creaky door and saw to twin beds and two old wood dressers. "Welcome to your room for the next week" Fred said. I set my things down as Fred sat on one of the beds and pulled out a suitcase from underneath. "Wanna see something cool?"," sure." I said, reluctant to see what was in there. " How many new contraptions have you come up with this time" I said nudging George. "Surprisingly not that many." He responded.

Time jump
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come and help me with dinner!" Said Mrs.Weasley from in the kitchen . "I'll meet you down there George, I just want to talk to Y/n for a second." "Ok, you two love birds have fun" said George as he walked down the long staircase. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Fred. " Y/n?" "Yea Freddie what's up?" " I need to tell you something...."