~My First Mission~Chapter One~

“Aya Asaki! Lady Tsunade wait you in her office.” A ANBU ninja says, he make a sign and he disappear. I looked confused, why Lady Tsunade wants to see me?. I use my jutsu and I appear in front of Lady Tsunade, she looked surprised to see me. I approach by her disk and waiting.

“Aya! Please sit down” She said looking into my eyes..I sat on the chair looking through the window.

“What is it?” I asked, looking at her with a look of vague.

“I have a mission, I’ll tell you what is about and after you need to leave the village. “

“What mission? And Why to leave the village?....what you mean?”I asked confused rise up..

“I mean, you need to start this mission immediately, because is a Rank S mission..”

“A Rank S!?. But this is a mission for a Sensei, right?”

“Yea, but you’re the last ninja who didn’t get a mission..and I need to finish it fast..”

“About what is the mission?”

“Now a few weeks I was sending four ninjas in a mission, they had to escort a scroll that was sketched a plan and another that can awaken to life the fallen. But they didn’t come back, and I didn’t get any answers from them, I need you to find them, or what left from them..if this scrolls are get in other hands the world can be destroyed and the “Big Four Ninja War” to begin. “

“But how can I find them? I really don’t know where they were…”

“You’ll find them because the last message that I get from them….they told me that they are closer to “Fire Village”.

“But where they had to get with this scrolls?”

“I Sand village..”

“And they didn’t get there yet?”

“No, Gaara has send me a message and he told me that they didn’t reach yet, that can mean a thing..first..”They were captured..or..two” they were killed and who killed them stole the scrolls too.”

“But the ninjas that you send in the mission..were from ANBU?...”

“Yes..”She say rise up and walk toward me…”They were from ANBU the best ninjas, and maybe when they reach in the Fire Village were attacked by someone..or something..but possibility by “The Akatsuki”.

“ Akatsuki!?”I looked confused..

“Yea, they are just some criminals…and maybe in their hands the scrolls reach..”

~A few minute’s later~

I get some stuffs that I need in the mission, I teleport out of Konoha, without looking behind I start to run away in the woods. My mission starts and I want to finish it fast..I’ll would find the ANBU ninjas and I’ll bring back them and the scrolls…”