😲Moving in😲

I'm a bit late cause I got caught up in school and YouTube and I'm running out of ideas but I might take an idea that was suggested to me by someone I'll give them credit also

No ones POV:

After all the fun the three friends had fun George and Dream decided they would have more fun like that if they moved in together, they've known each other for quite sometime now so it should be fine right?

Gogy's POV:

Me and Dream have been talking awhile and decided that moving in with Sapnap was the best option, since we had the time of our lives. So this morning I went to Dreams house and told him the plan about moving in with Sapnap, He seemed excited so we started packing our things to head over to Sapnap to tell him that we would all move in together.

Piss baby's POV:

When we got to Sapnaps house we told him that were all gonna move in together he didn't seem to excited but he gave in anyway. While me and George waited for Sapnap to finish packing his things we talked about what we were going to do when we got to the new house. George even mentioned that we go out to eat somewhere and I thought that was a good idea!

Sippy cup's POV:

I was done packing my things and the next thing I knew I was being dragged out of my house, into a car with no idea where I was going. I noticed that the whole ride Dream and George were talking the whole ride, like they had forgotten about me this put a sharp feeling in my heart like I was being stabbed in the heart multiple times. But at the same time I felt guilty because George is my friend and I don't think he has any romantic interest in Dream or at lest I think. Anyways a few minutes later we pulled up to a restaurant called 'food is life' (lol idk 🤣) I've seen this restaurant a few times on the internet. Before we went inside I pulled Dream aside and asked him....

Cliffhanger 😏
Anyways this took me way to long to put out cuz I'm a lazy piece of shit 💩

{Word count: 386}