What's This Feeling?

Teito had a lot of things on his mind but one of those particular things on his mind were Frau. Him and the Bishop have been through hell together, Teito depended on Frau and Frau depended on Teito. They were like family. However the feelings Teito had for Frau were just more than family. Teito couldn't quite understand them.

"mew!"

That mew reminded how he even got Mikage because of Frau, also Frau is the reason Teito is alive till this very day. As Teito lies on the grass and closes his eyes. Thinking.

Sighs "what do you think Mikage?" Teito spoke to his friend on his head.

"mew!" Mikage went.

"What is it Mikage?" as Teito asked, he opened his to see Frau.

"oi kid!" called out Frau.

Teito was suprised "F-Frau what are you doing here?".

"There was a Kot around here so I defeated it and happened to see you lying here so I came".

"o-oh you did" Teito face was flushed with redness.

"Hey kid are you sick or something".

"n-no nothing like that it's just hot out, yh just hot out!" Teito looked away.

Frau came closer and put his hand on Teito forehead, Teito blushed even more.

Teito grabbed his hand "h-hey I-I said I wasn't ill".

"geez kid I was just checking" removed his hand from Teito's.

Teito's heart was beating really fast, why? Is my heart always like this and why is Frau only like this with me", Teito thought with a sad look on his face.

As Teito came back down to earth, Frau must of said something while Teito was thinking.

"Hey kid are you coming or not" Frau shouted as he was on the pavement.

~some time later~

"Frau where we going" Teito asked

"Tch wasn't you paying attention" Frau looked at Teito

Teito looked away "I guess not"  he mumbled

"I guess your going have to wait then" Frau had a smirk on his face

"We're here" he stops

"the garden?" Teito looked up at Frau

"yh I come here sometimes to clear my mind" he said with a smile then sat down on the bench as he gestures for Teito to sit next to him

Teito sits

"I've been noticing that you've been spacing out alot lately and for a couple of days you seem like you've got a lot on your mind" he looked at Teito

Teito flinched as he looks down into his lap blushing, "well he isn't wrong" Teito thought, he had a lot of things going through his head and the main problem of all those things going through his head was sitting next to him "well I guess your right..."

"Well then what is it then" Frau aksed

"Well.... Wait you want to know!?" Teito said looking shocked at Frau

"Tch, of course kid" Frau Stared at Teito

"what am I meant to do I cant tell him, right!?" Teito thought. He then looked at his lap and started fidgeting "w-well....whenever I'm with this person....my heart goes really fast, my mind goes balnk and I don't know why?" Teito shut his eyes

"he likes someone...."Frau thought, he then fake smiles with a sad look in his yes and starts to ruffle Teito's hair he then said "your in love kid".

Teito then looked up at the Bishop in disbelief "l-l-love?!" Teito exclaimed.

"Yes, kid love" then Frau looked up with a disappearing smile

Teito looked away then thought to himself "m-me I-in l-love With FRAU!?". That's impossible I can't be love".

"oh it is possible, Teito is in L-O-V-E," the Bishop looked down at the small boy and smiled.

"MEW!" cheered Mikage

"Wait you too Mikage!?" Teito staring at the floor in disbelief, he could feel Frau eyes on him, which wasn't helping him in the slightest so he got up "I-I-I'm going now!" and with that Teito and Mikage left Frau in the garden alone...

"He....loves someone..." Frau sadly thought