{t h i r t y - s i x} -a/n

A/N: (the ending of the story is down below after the a/n) :))

It's official this book is discontinued. I'm really sorry to the active readers or the ones who have been waiting for the chapters.

I'm very busy everyday because of school and it stresses me out even more if i try to write chapters.

I'm also stopping because i'm not entirely happy with this book. I feel like i've grown more miserable and depressed especially with school because im doing homework 24/7 and it's tiring me so much like no joke. School alone just stresses me out and then i have my own problems. Probems that I struggle with alone but it's okay..i think i'm doing fine.

I've been struggling with my sexuality problem for 3 years now too. It's hard coming out to a family like mine. I have problems with my self, my problems with peers and family. I am on a journey to self-love and happiness. I can't even begin to list the things i've been struggling with for years now.

I hope you all understand and thank you so much for supporting this series and I know this sequel is too short and too early to be discontinued but i'm sorry, i'm trying to prioritize myself first even though i don't deserve it sksksnfksj

I'm sorry I failed you but it's fine cuz failing is what i do best.

If you really want to continue, i'm leaving a summary of the story soon :))

Love lots, S

:::

SUMMARY

Aubrey got kidnap by Carissa because she deadass is a psychopath. Jack and the others find Carissa in a very dark private room/lair. They find Aubrey in a chair, tied up with a sack covering her face. Carissa is armed with guns and tried to kill Jack but they fought off the guys and Carissa. They took off the sack on Aubrey's face only to be revealed that it wasn't Aubrey.

"I sent her somewhere you'll never find her", Carissa starts laughing like a maniac.

Jack and the others were so frustrated. They fought off everyone until they were knocked out. They tried finding her within the rooms but nowhere to be found.

After weeks of attempting, all of them lost hope.

Those weeks became months and those turned into years.

(Ok now this was supposed to be a trilogy but here's part 3)

Jack and his band went on vacation in Italy and she brought his new girlfriend, Tori, with him. In Italy, Jack and Tori stroll around and entered a cafe shop. Tori excused herself to make a phone call outside. Jack ordered for them. The barista turns around, "cosa posso fare per te?", she grabs a cup underneath. "what can i get for you?", she translates. The barista had an eye patch and her mouth covered with a face mask.

Jack thought her voice was familiar. IT WAS FRICKING AUBREY. Once Aubrey notices him, she froze. She pretended she didn't know him. "The odds of you answering yes is small but are you....Aubrey?", says jack. Aubrey shakes her head and asked for a break. Aubrey rushed but Jack caught up.

"Aubrey is that you?"

"No"

"No its you"

Jack rejoiced and hugged her while she just stood there.

"I'm so so so happy I found you. What did they do to you? Aubrey, im so sorry", jack goes on and on until Aubrey starts crying.

"Aubrey, what's wrong?"

"What took you so long?"

"What?"

"She sent me here. She beats me up everyday. I had to free myself soon enough. I waited and hoped so high for you to look for me but you never did"

"Aubrey, how was i supposed to know she sent you to Italy?"

"Maybe because Carissa told you?"

"She did-"

"No jack..just stay out of my life..im doing fine without you. Dont follow me"

"Aubre-"

"Goodbye jack"

So jack told what happened to the others. Conflicts happened then they start warming up to each other very slowly. Problems were solved then they got married and lived happily ever after

(Sorry this was so rushed..i tried my best because homework is literally eating my ass off)