Introduction

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

T H E B R O W N H O U S E H O L D

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

Somewhere in some part of this world in our conscious state, or somewhere in some part of our dreams, in an unconscious state; all of us have been a part of some or the other activity, which remains hidden from the rest of the world. We as humans, have got this in common, that no matter what the age, no matter what the gender, no matter what the nationality, all of us have some day or the other been a part of some conversation or some activity, which we either regretted later on, or cried over it, or laughed hard, or just blankly thought about it. But, in all of it, we do crave for someone who could listen to those moments, infront of whom we could CONFESS those moments; we do crave for someone who would just listen to us, without being judgemental and would provide us with a polite piece of advice with utmost affection and kindness.

And, as it is always said, khushiyaan baantne se badhti hain, aur ghum baante se kam hote hain, so here at BrownHousehold, we have come up to redefine one of the most used sayings, "Sharing is Caring". This time, it will be you who would be confessing and sharing your hidden thoughts and actions, (be it regretful, emotional, funny, or thoughtful); and it would be us, who would be caring for you by giving you a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen to, eyes to cry along with you, and a mouth to laugh and make you laugh along.

We would be providing you with a link, where you can write your confessions, whatsoever it may be, but make sure not to disrespect any country or community, because we are here to spread love and peace, and we expect the same from you all. Your confessions would be dealt with by our appointed Counsellors who would be keeping a constant track over that confession link and would be analysing your confessions, along with providing you with some pieces of advice and suggestions from their side, helping you come out of your shell. With unconditional positive regard being the top priority, our counsellors will also work as guiding lights by not just listening to you, but by also providing you with genuine guidance and the right direction.

Without the fear of being judged, and without the fear of being hated, you all are welcome to Incognito | A Confessions Book - an initiative which would help you lighten your hearts and be at peace.

Respecting everyone's privacy concerns, we have made sure that no one hesitates before sharing anything because of their identity being revealed. All of the confessions would be anonymous and no one would be knowing who confessed what.

Regretful, happy, emotional, depressive, funny or whatsoever; just go back to the Community Bio and click on the link provided there, and bring yourself to a platform wherein, non-judgmental and kind ears await for your confessions. But don't forget to read the rules beforehand since they have a bunch of helpful information for you.

💥 Your Confession or any interaction in this book should not contain hate

💥 Only give your name if you want it to be added {Wattpad Username}.

💥 Each confession and each response will be read by the responsible people.

💥 If you feel offended by anything then for sure you can share it with us.

💥 If you don't want your confession to be uploaded then you can surely write it on the top of the confession. In this, we would request you to share your name so that we could talk to you.

💥 We won't judge you and that's a promise. But you have to trust us and be kind to the whole team.

💥 Be patient. We may need time to reply but we will do it.

Written by pahul_gpk
Covers and banners by virat_arijit18