An R rated Christmas 😏

This is set two years into college

This is set two years into college. Drayton and Dallas are having their first Christmas in their own apartment.

DRAYTON

We could barely fit a decent Christmas tree in this apartment, and still, Dallas stood on a step stool so she could put the star on top of the real pine needle tree.

Had to be real. Had to be.

I watch Dallas' tiny shorts, revealing the curves of her ass as I lean against the door frame.

Her tank top exposes a sliver of her back and her calf muscles are defined from being on her tip toes.

"You've got something on your shorts," I say when she's placed the star and stands on the stool, admiring her work.

"What is it?" She twists and tries to peer behind her.

"On the back, the hem."

She grabs it and tug a little.

"On the other side too," I say and she grabs both sides of her little shorts. "Yep, there. Now pull."

She'd just pulled the waist band past her hips when she realised what I was doing. Slowly, she turns, the twinkle of the fairy lights creating a halo on her golden hair.

I expect a scolding stare but instead she gives me a seductive grin and shimmies out of her shorts.

My jaw falls. "Fuck me," I groan, looking at my Christmas present of a girlfriend, getting naked in front of the glittering tree.

She's barely out of her tank top when I stalk over, grip her hips and hook her legs around my waist.

She lets out a squeal and pushes her fingers into my hair.

Collapsing onto the bed, barely a heartbeat passes before my face is between her legs and she gasps.

"Dray," she arches her back, her words barely a breath as my tongue flicks back and forth over her clit, causing her to tremble. "The curtains are open."

The floor to ceiling windows are far above the ground. I have no concerns.

"No one can see," I say, between a mouthful of her wet core. Her hands pull on my hair as she squirms and writhes.

"What if the windows are being cleaned this afternoon."

"Then the dude will know I get to eat out the most beautiful women he's ever seen," I lift my head and look at her. "I hope he's jealous."