Total Douche| C.1

Jaylen's POV💕
I was currently in school with my friends Sabreena, and Lauryn. I'm in 11th grade along with my bestest friend Lauryn. She dates my brother Jayden who's in 12th grade. Taj (Lauryn's brother) is in 12th grade as well. Anyways, I have my best friends, Peyton, Sabreena,Ty, Karan and Ray. My friends are friends with Cameron, me and Cameron aren't the best of friends... he's such a player 😒.
"Hey Jaylen, you got a pencil?" Cameron asked smirking at me.
"Yeah," I said bluntly.
"Can I use it?" Cameron asked cheesing. This cheeky bastard.
"Here," I said handing him a pencil.
"Thanks cutie," He said.
"Bye Cameron," I said turning to talk to Taj.

"Cameron what's the main reason for divorce?" Mr. Smith asked calling on Cameron since he kept bothering me.
"Marriage," Cameron said shrugging his shoulders. I immediately scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"Wrong, and for that smart comment you have detention with me for 2 hours," Mr. Smith said slamming a detention slip on Cameron's desk.
"You sounded like such an ass saying that," I said rolling my eyes.
"Well Ms. Barron care to tell me what you and Cameron are talking about?" Mr. Smith asked.
"I was just telling Cameron that the correct answer was infidelity," I said with an innocent smile.
"Looks like you'll be joining Cameron in detention since you felt the need to get smart as well," He said slamming a slip on my desk. What the hell? I didn't even get smart!😐
"Fuck you, old bitch," I mumbled causing Lauryn to laugh.
"Hmm, 2 more hours with Jaylen? I think I'll like this," Cameron said touching my thigh. I smacked his hand.
"Don't fucking touch me, perv," I said rolling my eyes.
"Come on Jaylen, loosen up," Cameron said smirking.
"This is why I hate you. Taj get your annoying ass friend," I said rolling my eyes again. Secretly I had a crush on Taj, but I don't think he liked me back.
"Cam, just leave her alone," Taj said with a sigh.
"Aye, look at Lauryn and Jayden," Ty said dying of laughter. The were making out.
"Ew," I scoffed.
"Jaylen's just mad because she hasn't had her first kiss," Cameron said laughing.
"You're right, cause I wouldn't wanna catch anything from people like you," I said with a slight smirk.
"You haven't had you first kiss?" Taj asked with wide eyes.
"Nope," I said.
"Damn," Taj said.
"Shut up," I giggled.
"Why are you giggling?" Cameron asked.
"Because I can," I retorted.
"You know what! Cameron and Jaylen 4 hour detention! You guys just can't shut your mouths!" Mr. smith yelled slamming the meter stick on his desk.
"Chill," Taj said laughing, I just scoffed. An extra 4 hours with Cam? Hell is going to break loose.
"You piss me off," I said packing my stuff up and storming out of the classroom. No, it wasn't time to go. Yes, I just walked out. I was walking to my locker when I heard footsteps behind me.
"Hey, you okay?" Sabreena asked.
"Yeah, Cam just pisses me off," I said.
"He doesn't mean any harm by it, he likes you, he just doesn't know how to express his feelings," Sabreena said smiling.
"I don't care, I don't like him," I said.
"Yeah cause you're so stuck on Taj," Sabreena said.
"He's not a player like Cameron," I said.
"That's a lie, he's a player just like Cam, he just doesn't show it," Lauryn said coming out of the classroom with a bathroom pass.
"You guys," I whined.
"Look Jay, my brother is just not the one, he'll break your heart Jaylen, he's more of an asshole than Cam," She said.
"Hey, Mr. Smith said that you guys need to come back in the classroom," Karan yelled out to us. I just rolled my eyes and walked back in the classroom.
"You okay sis?" Jayden asked.
"Yeah," I said with a fake smile. He just nodded in response.
"Stop lying, what's wrong?" Taj asked touching my thigh.
"I'll tell you later," I said blushing since he touched my thigh.
"Oh so you blush when he does it, but when I do it's a problem?" Cameron scoffed.
"Cause she likes me bro," Taj said smirking at Cam then winking at me. I had to turn my head because I was so red it wasn't even funny.
"See, she's blushing," Taj said laughing, I looked over at Lauryn and she just rolled her eyes at her brother.
"Annoying ass," Lauryn said glaring at Taj.
"Shut up Lauryn," Taj said.
"See, he doesn't even know how to treat a girl!" Cameron exclaimed throwing his hands up.
"She's my sister dumbass," Taj retorted.
"I'm still a girl," Lauryn stated.
Before Taj could even argue with her the bell rung.
"Lemme walk you to class," Taj said grabbing my books with one hand and putting his arm around my waist.
"Actually I will," Cameron said snatching the books out of Taj's hand and grabbing my waist.
"Um, thanks for the offer guys, but I got it," I said taking my books and walking away from both of them.