Bad Religion♣️|13

Cameron's POV💙
So today's Monday morning and I'm getting ready to pick up Jaylen.. This is our last day of school because of our Christmas Break. We get out of school at 11:00 so we're not there for long. Christmas is next week and we're going to have to take care of that baby the whole time. My parents know I'm staying at Jaylen's and so do her parents, but my parents don't know that we're back together.. I want to tell them, but they'd probably think I don't deserve her.. Which I don't, but I love her way too much.. I know this is a little fast but for Christmas I'm going to propose to Jaylen.. I want to be hers forever, and I want her to be mine forever. I'm not going to marry her as soon and I propose I guess you could say it's more of a promise ring than an engagement ring. It's more of a promise that I'm going to marry her.. I love her more than anything else, except for my parents of course😂.

I just got a text from Jaylen, I guess she's ready..
From: Everything👑💏💘
I'm ready☺️.
To: Everything👑💏💘
Alright, I'll be there in one second😂, literally one second since I live down the street 😭.
From: Everything👑💏💘
Okay Cameron😂😂.

After that I got into my car and drove to her house. I pulled up to her driveway, and walked up to the door. I rung the doorbell and Jayden answered.
"Hey Jayden," I said.
"Wassup," he looked drained. Him and Lauryn still aren't speaking.. I wonder how they're going to do this project..
"I understand what you're going through man, look Lauryn is going to come around," I said patting his back.
"Oh, Hi Cameron!" Jayden's grandmother said coming over to me.
"Hi Mrs. Barron," I said.
"Oh please, call me Adelina, you make me feel old," she said, I just chuckled and nodded my head. She was funny. "Jaylen! Come downstairs, Cameron is here!" Adelina yelled up the stairs.
"I'm coming," Jaylen said coming down the steps. She looked beautiful as always. She had on some medium washed denim destroyed jeans with a white crop top hoodie and her legend blue 11's, and she had a big bun in her hair.
"I missed you," I said wrapping my arms around her waist.
"I missed you more, now come on we have to go to before we're late," she said. "Jayden come on," she said grabbing his hand, I guess he's riding with us.

"Jayden, when we get to school you're going to stop acting like you miss her, don't be an asshole and talk to other girls but don't be all on her, make her miss you so that you can get her back," Jaylen said looking back at Jayden.
"But Jay, I really miss her," he sighed.
"Jayden, I went through the same thing with your sister, just do what she's telling you.. Lauryn will miss you and soon you'll be back together," I said.
"Fine," he said. The rest of the ride he was quiet, I've never seen him like this.. He must really love her.. Like Jayden is never quiet, we finally pulled up to the school. We got out of the car, and Jayden walked ahead of us with his head high, he's doing good.
"Look, there's Lauryn," Jaylen whispered to me. I thought Jayden was going to walk over to her and start talking but instead he walked right past her. Well damn.
"Hey Lauryn," Jaylen said.
"Jaylen I don't know what to do," Lauryn sobbed, aw she's crying.
"Lauryn, what's wrong?" she asked hugging her.
"He doesn't want me anymore! He tried to explain to me that he didn't kiss her and I didn't listen, now he doesn't even acknowledge my existence," Lauryn cried on Jaylen's shoulder.
"Lauryn, trust me, my brother is in love with you. He's just afraid of rejection boogie," Jaylen said soothingly.
"Boogz, you okay?" Taj said coming over to us.
"No," Lauryn said wiping her tears.
"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.
"She broke up with Jayden because of that thotty ass hoe Macy and now she realized that Jayden didn't kiss Macy and she wants him back," Jaylen explained.
"Damn, Boogz stop crying. He'll come around," Taj said kissing her forehead.
"Guys what if he doesn't want me anymore?" Lauryn said.
"He wants you Lauryn, I'm positive that he does. Just let me talk to him," I said. Jaylen nodded her head and Taj looked at me with daggers for eyes.
"Why are you over here?" he asked.
"Taj, he's my boyfriend," Jaylen said grabbing Taj's arm.
"Oh, okay. We're cool then Cam. Wassup?" Taj said dapping me up, he's a fool.
"Let's go to class guys," Jaylen said..