chapter 15

Domenico's pov

We have finished our enchiladas and she was leaning her back more into the chair, she was rubbing her stomach as a pregnant mother would.

"I'm stuffed. Come feel?" This girl was so weird but I kind of adore it, I walked over to the available chair that was next to her and sat down.

I moved my chair closer to hers and I slowly put my hand on top of her stomach and started rubbing tiny circles along her. "It's like your pregnant but you're not," I said I poked her stomach with my index finger softly and her stomach was hard.

"It's a little food baby," she said with her eyes glimmering with fulfillment, it was like she didn't know what she was doing was precious and it drove me wild when she would just do random things out of the blue.

"You are so weird, but why did you truly come here?" I asked, she looked over at me with a small smile on her face.

"I was bored and we're on Thanksgiving break, so I thought we'd spend it together." She said, I put my hand on her knee and looked her into her eyes.

"We can't. I'm spending it with my family." It might've sounded harsh but it was true, she nodded and stood up.

"You're right, I should probably get going. You have to get home to your wife." She started walking towards the door but I stopped her, she knew what this was. Why was she acting like I didn't have a whole other life.

"Why are you mad, you know that this is just sex." I wasn't trying to sound like a dick but she was misunderstanding everything that we are, she scoffed softly and yanked her arm away from me, that I was holding onto.

"Right, since we're just fucking each other. You can have your ring back and maybe give it to your wife." She took off the ring and threw it at my chest, I grabbed her wrist roughly and pushed her against the door.

"What is your problem?" I asked, she was trying to push me away but I wouldn't budge, then she stopped when she realized I wasn't letting go of her anytime soon.

"Let me go." She said, I lifted her up and then walked over to my desk then sat her down on it.

"You knew I had a whole family going into this, so don't act like this is all brand new to you! You've done this hundreds of times!" I yelled at her, what I didn't expect next was for her to slap me. Twice. It didn't hurt but it kind of turned me on...

"Listen here, I take a lot of shit from people but you do not get to sit here and treat me like shit. I know you have a family that you love so deeply but that didn't change the fact that you fucked me and kept fucking me." She said while rolling her eyes, honestly I don't know why I even let her get on top of me that day..

"I actually think I might like you, Domenico." She said. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but vulnerability, she probably never opened up to another.

I couldn't help myself, I kissed her. Hearing her say that made me want her even more. I pushed my hips against her clothed core. Her soft moans were sending me over the edge, I pushed everything off of my desk then she laid her back down onto my desk. She pulled her shirt over her head and she wasn't wearing bra, I took one of her tits and held it in my hand then I took her nipple and pinched it causing her back to arch. I pulled up her skirt then I pulled her thong down, I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants and briefs.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked her cause I never kept them in my office, I never needed to my wife never came to job and I never found any of women here attractive. She shook her and said "Just pull out and it doesn't matter cause I'm on the pill."