Chapter 1

The bell rings as soon as I step into the classroom. Urgh! I miss weekend already.. I saw Lisa and sit beside her at our usual sit.

"Hey,did you meet Mike this morning?".She asked me.

Well,that's weird, why did she asked me about Mike?

What does she want to know?

"Nope,why did you asked me?"

"I'm just curious..."she answered.

"About what?" I gave her a flat look.

"Oh! Cmon Anne!..."

Ummm..oh..wait a minute!Now I know!

She wanted to know about yesterday.. No wonder she asked me about Mike..haha..morning sickness. :p

"Oooww!Anne! Did something interesting happened to you guys yesterday?.. Like.." she gave me a you-know-what-i-mean look.

I shook my head and gave her a weak smile.

"Oowh!I'm so sorry Anne!..I thought you and Mike-"

Before she could finish,I interrupted and said "It's okay Lisa,it's not your fault and it's not his fault too..Just because he doesn't understand my feelings for him,..I mean just because I didn't confess to him or he confesses to me,doesn't mean it's the end of the world right?"

Okay,actually my plan for yeaterday was suppose to confess my feelings at Mike...but I don't know why.. I just can't.. Maybe im just too scared.

"Im really sorry Anne.I mean it.It had been about two years since you have a crush on him and because of that,you never got yourself a boyfriend and everytime he got himself a new girlfriend..you'll cry at least for 2 days non stop.. And whenever he broke up with his girlfriend..you are there for him."

Honestly,I'm a bit suprised of what she had said..Everything Lisa said about Mike is true...

I have a crush on Mike since we were in sophomore year..we were 15.Me,Mike,Lisa and Mark are close friends.We also live near each other..My house is near with Mike's wheras Lisa lives near Mark's house.So..years later, we end up going to the same highschool..which is Greenwest Highschool.

After school

Lisa and I have a project to finish.So,we decided to stay at the library since our laptop had been taken by our parents for a couple of months.

My sweet-hunny-bunny laptop..

Besides, I always ride with Lisa and her mother will pick us up from school.

After we finished our homework, Lisa said she wanted to go to the toilet first and will be catching up with me at the parking lot to wait for her mother.

In the mean time,I went to my locker and grabbed some things that I need to bring home with.Just as I beginning to pull my phone from my pocket,i feel someone's tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see who is it..and guess who?....it's Mike!!!

With his not to mentioned,light brown eyes glimmering, his sweaty dirty blonde hair,his tanned skin and I also could see his veins on his arms pop out......Oh My God!!one word.. PERFECT

He's so handsome with his sexy...ummm..urgh!I need to stop!Joanne!CONTROL YOURSELF! I stared at him for a moment and finally he let out a chuckle.

DAMN IT!!it's so cute.

"Are you done checking me out?".He asked me and left a smirk at the corner of his lips.I can't help but blushed.

'Okay,play it cool girl' I told myself.