my love

Jeonghan woke up in the morning with that same position. It hurts her back but she can't deny she was happy. Waking up in the morning like this. She felt that three people hug her including the baby.

She wanted to move but she'd given up after both of Jieun and Wonwoo grunted in disapproval. She was caressing Jieun's fluffy cheeks. He got really long eyelashes just like Seungcheol. She just hoped Seungcheol would find someone who will love Jieun and him full with her heart. Jieun opened his eyes slowly as he felt Jeonghan's gaze on him. He gives Jeonghan a sleepy smile.

"morning sweetheart" Jeonghan brushed Jieun's messy hair.

"morning" Jieun yawned.

"are you hungry?" Jeonghan removed Wonwoo's hand from her waist.

"Where do you want to go.. it is still early" Wonwoo whined. Jeonghan hit Wonwoo's arm slowly.

"It's already morning my love.. i want to make breakfast Wonwoo, if not everyone will be starving today including you" Jeonghan lift up Jieun. Wonwoo smiled with what Jeonghan just called him, he quickly woke up and kissed Jeonghan's cheek. Jeonghan flushed with his sudden attack.

"Jeonghan.. just let me hold him.. you're pregnant right hanniee.." Wonwoo looks so manly when he took Jieun from her hands. Jeonghan smiled.

"it's okay.. Jieun not that heavy"

"look at his chubby cheeks, people already know how heavy he is.." Wonwoo pinched Jieun who was laying his head on Wonwoo's shoulder. He is still sleepy.

"Jeonghan if you need anything just call me okay dear?" Her mom hugs Jeonghan. "and you Wonwoo please take care of your wife okay.. she still in early stage, she will craving many things, her mood will up and down, and take care of her feelings as well don't make something that will hurt her" His mom patted Wonwoo's back before she hugs Wonwoo.

"Bye mom.. bye Jieun and seungcheol" They wave before Wonwoo pulls Jeonghan to the inside.

"now.. only you and me" Wonwoo cupping Jeonghan's cheeks. Jeonghan smiled at Wonwoo. She knows this is gonna happen.

"But.. i didn't shower yet my love" Jeonghan pouting and trying to walk to her room, she trying to play pull and push with Wonwoo. Wonwoo quickly grab Jeonghan's wrist and lifted up Jeonghan bridal style.

"Let's shower together!!" Jeonghan laughed and got kissed by Wonwoo. He was happy to hear Jeonghan's laugh feeling like music playing in his ears.