A gift from me to you

After a long time hanging out in your house, Amane had to leave.

A few minutes before he was about to take a step out of the door he froze and turned around.

Amane: Oh haha! I almost forgot!

He put his hand in his pocket and grabbed a weird looking rock.

He looked at you in the eyes and gave you the rock.

Amane: Well Donut-san, this is a gift for you. It is a rock but not just any rock... This is a moon rock!

You were shocked. These rocks are so expensive! How could he afford one?

(Y/N): N-Nikkko-kun?!- H-how did y-you af-ford t-this?!-

Amane laughed.

Amane: Oh Donut-san.. I didn't afford this! I found it!

You were even more shocked by that.

Amane: Please accept this gift from me to you..

You happily accepted by shaking your head. Amane was looking happy again as a his charming smile shined on his face.

Amane afterwards left your house and you were already missing him.

You and Amane have a very strong friendship. Even if you haven't been friends for a while.

You two have an uncommonly strong bond. You miss eachother so oftenly that it gets too intense. So much that you two are like.... A COUPLE?!?

You started blushing. Ugh why am I thinking things like this, you thought. You sweared that you don't like him... But what if you?...

No you don't- it's just all in your mind-