Why did you do this?!

It's been a few days since the day Amane kissed you and you haven't heard a thing from him.

You were tired of this bullcrap. You needed to have a serious situation with him.

That's why this morning you were searching for him in the halls.

After a long time of searching you got a weird feeling in your stomach so you ran to the washroom.

But when you stepped into the washroom. Amane..?! Why is he holding a knife...?!
(Well that escalated quickly)

WHY IS THERE BLOOD?! AND WHY IS THERE A DEAD BODY?! NO AMANE WOULD NEVER DO THIS!

Amane looked at you, shaking. You were terrified. You were sure this was just a dream. You slapped yourself to check if you were dreaming.

Too bad.. this was too realistic to be a dream... You slowly went next to Amane.

(Y/N): YOU LITTLE- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! THEN WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

You slapped his face.

A teacher that was passing by the halls heard your yelling and ran in the washrooms.

After a long time the police came and Amane was arrested. You were crying your eyes out.

~Backflash~

Amane started sobbing again. Why? So many questions were running down your mind.

Amane: Look (Y/N), I love you and I'm sorry about what I'm about to do in the future- I swear I'm not a bad person-

~End of Backlash~

So this is what Amane meant... Why would he do this?... You loved him so much for being there for you.

Then why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHAT DID YOU DO WRONG TO MAKE AMANE END UP LIKE THIS!?

You're feel sorry for Amane... You loved him so much... But you can't be in love with a murderer...

You can't forgive him for what he just did. Taking a persons life isn't something to joke about.

There's so much going in your mind right now that you can't focus on anything, even if everything is "fine" now because the murderer got arrested and school will continue normally.

This whole thing made you tired enough to fall asleep in class.