Stray tear (Non-Smut)

It was a Friday afternoon in the Slytherin common room. Y/n and Draco were sat on the couch. They started cuddling when Draco noticed a tear running down y/n's face. But she didn't seem sad or anything so he didn't know why there was a tear.

"Hey princess?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is there a tear on your cheek? Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah i'm fine." She said sitting up. "That happens to me when I am tried and Iay down." She looked a little embarrassed. I put both of my hands on her cheeks and wiped the stray tear.

"Well if your tired let's just cuddle and fall asleep shall we?" He kissed her forehead

"I would like that." She said blushing a little.

"Okay baby. Here just lay your head in my lap okay?" He said adjusting her into his lap. Her legs were sprawled out but crossed over one another. After a few minutes of a comfortable silence, Draco said

"Y/n can I ask you a question?"

"Sure bubba. What is it?" She said in a sweet, calming voice. He loved when she called him that so his cheeks flushed a little before he said

"Can I play with your hair?"

"Of course! You don't have to ask. Although, it may be a little tangled from me laying down." She said

"I don't mind, Love."

He played with her hair which comforted her a lot. She quickly dozed off.

"I know your asleep but I wanted to tell you I love you and that you are just the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. Goodnight princess." Draco said, pecking my cheek. Little did he know, y/n was still awake enough to hear the whole thing, but she just laid there. Soon enough, Draco fell asleep too.
———————————————————————————
A/n- This one is short but i thought of it while I was listening to music. Just a disclaimer, I don't plan on updating regularly. When I am bored I write these stories. I am going to publish a page where you guys can put in requests and I will write those. I have some stories on my computer but I am not sure if i am going to transfer those.
Thanks,
Gianna❤️