Chapter 9: Cupid Has A Gun

A/N: If you don't like graphic sexual details, here's your warning now. Enjoy. 

Yuna's P.O.V

        I wake up in bed and stretch with a yawn, and lay there while staring at the ceiling for a few seconds. I look to my left. Michael isn't there. I am then greeted by the most delicious smell, making me get up and go downstairs and into the kitchen to see Michael...at the stove...cooking breakfast? He cooks? Interesting. Without saying anything, I sit at the little bar as quiet as I can, just to surprise him. "Good morning, Yuna." he then says, still facing the stove. Was I not quiet enough? Maybe he just felt my presence, he's good at doing that shit. "Good morning, Michael." I say back with a smile. I know he's smiling too, even though I can't see his face. "I didn't know you cook." I comment, "I don't." he corrects, "I looked up directions on your flat thingy.". I chuckle and say, "You mean my tablet?", making him say, "Yeah whatever.".  "Well whatever you're cooking, it smells very delicious." I compliment. "Yeah?" he asks, and I reply with, "Yeah, hopefully it tastes the same way.". He chuckles and sarcastically says, "Ha ha very funny.". 

"How much longer do I have to wait? I'm starved!" I say, as he turns off the stove and starts preparing my plate. He then turns around with the plate in his hands and places it in front of me. "French toast!" I happily say, "One of my favorites! Thanks!". Wow, it actually looks appetizing, it's decorated with strawberries, blueberries and everything! He hands me a fork and I immediately start stuffing my face hole, making him chuckle. He makes himself a bowl of fruity pebbles and sits next to me, triggering me to ask, "Where's your French toast?", "I don't want any." he simply replies, as he pours milk in his bowl. He puts a spoonful of the colorful cereal in his mouth and starts chewing, as I look at his bowl. "Fruity pebbles huh?" I criticize, as he nods and says, "Mhm. I love fruity pebbles. It's so good to me." he says, eating another spoonful, which caused his cheeks to poof up, making him look like squirrel with a mouth full of acorns. 

I laugh, accidentally showing the chewed up toast in my mouth, as Michael furrows his brows in disgust

I laugh, accidentally showing the chewed up toast in my mouth, as Michael furrows his brows in disgust. "Ew, gross!" he laughs, making me laugh harder. "Ugh come on, cover your mouth or something!" he laughs again, making me laugh even harder. I contain my laughter and swallow the toast. It becomes silent. "It's uh...it's nice to know that I made your uh...favorite breakfast." he says awkwardly, taking another cereal bite. "Thanks for that, Mike." I say, "You're welcome." he replies back. 

*After breakfast*

*Hours and hours later*

Michael's P.O.V

        Yuna and I are having a pillow fight, I don't know how it happened. She came home from work, we watched some tv, I hit her with a pillow cause I felt like it, and now here we are having a pillow fight. Okay- so then I do know how it happened. Silly me. "Ready to end the fight being a loser?!" Yuna asks, jumping on the bed preparing for her last hit. "I should ask you the same question!" I reply, also preparing for my hit. "With this last hit," she says, "I will fuck you up!". "I'd like to see you try!" I say back. "Say no more!" she says, and charges at me with force. She misses me and I take that opportunity to tackle her and pin her down on the floor. Without warning, I start tickling her, making her burst out into laughter, begging, "Michael stop! Please!", but of course, I keep tickling. I can't stop, this is too fun! "Stop! Don't make me piss on myself!" she then yells, but me not caring, I say, "Great! Piss right here, right now!". She starts squirming like crazy but I keep her pinned down, saying, "I'll let you go only if you say that I'm the winner!". "Okay, okay! You win! Stop! PLEASE!" she yells, so I finally stop tickling, but make sure to hit her with the pillow one last time. "Looks like you're the one who got fucked up.". With that comment, she rolls her eyes and gives me the finger, making me chuckle.