Chapter 8: Suspicion

A/N: From now on, Mr. Einstein is going to be Dr. Einstein. I had a change of heart for his name because it sounds more professional and kind of creepy at the same time. Enjoy!

"He touched me.

           He touched me.

                  He fucking TOUCHED ME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuing from previous chapter with Yuna's P.O.V. . . .

*At home*

We both laugh out loud as we watch the funny cartoon characters on the television, sitting on the couch. Looney Tunes. My favorite. I had Michael try on all of his outfits and shoes, and surprisingly, they all fit quite well! I don't know how I managed to get all the accurate sizes, but I did know not to get anything too too big, because of Michael's slightly small frame. The looney tune episode comes to an end before starting up another one, as I sit there peacefully, just enjoying the moment. I then feel a sense of discomfort. I look to my left to see Michael staring at me. Why does he keep doing that? I awkwardly clear my throat and say, "Um, Michael? You're staring at me again.". He immediately looks back at the tv and blushes. "S-sorry." he stutters, making me blush as well. 

It is now silent, which makes everything more awkward than before. I clear my throat again, making him do the same, trying to fill the weird silence. "Well," I say, "I guess it's time for your shower.". He nods before we both get up and go to my room. I then pick out some cute baby blue PJs with yellow stars on them, and place them in his hands, as he starts walking away. Then I realize something and quickly stop him, saying, "Wait, don't forget your underwear.", before handing it to him. He blushes at the word 'underwear' and fast walks to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. 

*An hour later*

Sitting on the couch, watchin' tv and chillin'. Such a great feeling. I'm so glad that Michael's having a good shower for once, and that he has a home. Knowing that keeps my mind sort of at ease. I lift up my arm and sniff my armpit. Yup, I most definitely need a shower too. Shower. Shower. Show-w-w-e-e-e-r-r-r. H-m-m-m-m.  

. . .

I forgot to give Michael a towel and a rag :) 

Just seconds after I realize my mistake, I hear the shower from upstairs turn off, making me quickly get up and grab a towel and rush upstairs. I knock on the door before he opens it, not all the way but just enough to where he could grab the towel out of my hand. "Um, Yuna?" I hear Michael say, before he asks, "What's this?". He opens the door, making me immediately become blown away. My eyes grow wide as I examine him. He's still dripping wet from the shower, his curly hair is soaking wet with a few strands sticking to his wet face, and he has the towel wrapped around his waist. Michael, shirtless...is actually pretty damn stunning. The way the water trickled down his chest and stomach. Ugh! Delicious. I mean, he has sum abs showin' too, but he's not buff at all. He's actually kind of thin cause of the lack of eating at the hospital, but he's slightly toned at the same time if that makes sense. Honestly, he just looks very scrumptious.