pt 42.

┍━━━━━━━ .⋅ ♫ ⋅. ━━━━━━━┑
"what?"
┕━━━━━━━ .⋅ ♫ ⋅. ━━━━━━━┙

i lightly grasped the silver macbook in my hands and sat crisscrossed on jadens king sized bed right on top of his silky masculine but elegant sheets. i took a deep breath and opened the laptop to see that it needs a password great. i sighed very loudly in frustration. throwing myself head back trying to hit it on the bed.

a: "what can i do to figure this out?!" i whispered to myself. i finally pulled myself up and gasped at a small remembrance i had. before i dropped out i learned how to code and hack in computer science? maybe apple hasn't covered up their bugs? in my head i was praying this coding would have worked as i aggressively typed and dragged boxes all around.

after a good 2 minutes a "password incorrect" came up on my screen in bright red bold words. one more shot maybe? i tried over again... again... and again until it said "error".

great. absolutely fucking amazing ameile. woohoo your coding skills worked you dumb brain. i angrily got up and placed the laptop back to where it originally was in the drawer. i put al his mix match colored blouses neatly on top of the silver macbook and closed the drawer. okay... so
maybe technology won't be to my advantage today but maybe just clues in general. look around, you didn't just watch all of law and order on repeat for no reason ameile. after all i work- worked. with criminals as a living. how can it be so difficult to see something out of place?

very difficult.

i opened his humongous wooden dresser. immediately closed popped out of no where leaving me in shock of how many blouses this man owns. woah. that's too many blouses jeez. i shuttered my eyes and dug both my hands on the array of clothes. i pushed my hands away from eachother to see if theirs anything behind it. i looked around every corner of the dresser. putting my hand agaisnt each wall and side u til a feel of paper touched the back of my hand. i grabbed it as quickly as i could and pulled it out of the whole like of blouses. it was a small, brown papered note. i squinted my eyes and pulled myself to sit on the bed. i placed it down on jadens silky sheets but the writing was very small. i looked over to his nightstand to see a peach colored lamp. i grabbed it in my hand and pulled it above the note. it read "keep trying number three. you will not win as you wish." i gasphed in confusion based on what i read. who is number three? as wish.. what the hell? it's almost like a threatened message. i kept looking at it even more but i didn't even get a thing from it.

j: "AMEILE!" he yelled from downstairs.

a: "oh no." i whispered under my breath.