003

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
             ゚    — ➴ Royal Love
             ゚・。・ ┊͙
                            ┊͙

Isabela woke up to the sound of Maria knocking on her door. The princess knew that if she didn't wake up now she'd be late for school and that would ruin her perfect reputation of getting to school on time.

Now why does Isabela attend if she is royalty ? Well , her parents did attend school so they want her to be the same. They as well want her to have a social life and not be homeschooled. She was glad her parents agreed that home schooling was a no because she's a social butterfly. Isabela enjoyed meeting new people especially that she would soon officially be A woman of her people.

—⋆✧
Isabela , Soul , and Elena walked through the halls
of their school. Since this school was for the really rich , it was always quiet.  There were never any fights nor any bullies. Of course their were the typical popular groups , in this school their were three. First group are the cheerleaders , one of the prettiest and richest girls in school. Then there's the basket ball team , if you thought a boy was cute most likely he's on the team. Then there was Isabela and her two best friends. Obviously everyone knew Isabella was a princess and that she was soon to be their queen; the entire building respected her.

The three girls had finally made their way to the cafeteria and that was when Isabela met with a familiar pair of jade eyes.

"wait isn't that Erick ?" Soul asked as the brunette slowly nodded.

"oh god , he's making his way over." Elena said getting nervous and excited.

" Princess." He spoke as soon as he was in front of Isabela.

No one could hear their conversation but , all eyes were for sure on them.

" Hello Erick, it's nice to see you again. Not to be rude but I didn't know you go here.  I mean I've ever seen you around." The princess spoke still in slight shock by his presence here.

" I just transferred her , you'll find out more about it over dinner at your house on Friday." Erick said flashing a smile and with that he left.

" woah." Both Elena and Soul said at the same time as Isabela gulped.

What if this is the guy she has to marry ?

└> cncoXjb is typing...
Are Erick's intentions pure ?
or do we still need more info ?
Don't worry you'll for sure
get more on Erick.
As for Joel , he'll
appear soon . Be patient.