006

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
             ゚    — ➴ Royal Love
             ゚・。・ ┊͙
                            ┊͙

Months Later

The pair were currently out on a private date Erick had set up not too far from the princess' mansion. They were currently enjoying the evening and the time together. It always felt good to sit , relax , and eat since their lives are so busy.

They had just finished eating their dessert when Erick began to speak.

" You know tomorrow is our engagement celebration and I didn't want it to feel like a set up even though we know it was and as much as it was a surprise to the two of us. Anyway I wanted to ask you the correct way have it look completely real." He spoke getting down on one knee , the princess gasped.

" Isabela Merced will you marry me ? I mean not that you have a choice." The Cuban said making her laugh.

" Yes Erick , I'll marry you." She replied , he smiled and slipped the ring on to her finger.

The princess looked at the ring and began to admire it , her whole expression changed making Erick notice.

" hey." He said softly taking her hand in his causing her to look up at him.

" it's all going to be okay , I know we're only 19 and it's all pretty hectic. The getting engaged , having the find a house of our own , our wedding , and our coronation. But , your not alone mi amor I'm here, you've got me." He assured her , his thumb caressing the top of her hand. She softly nodded smiling at him.

But , was that all that was concerning her ?

—⋆✧
The boys couldn't be more excited , they were once again going to be waiters at a Royal event. The extra pay and job sure makes a huge difference for them. As the guest began to arrive , they began to serve. Of course the boys were all in awe by the royal family and to be in a room with such people.

Eventually the four had a break , Chris went straight for some food meanwhile Zabdiel and Richard got on their phones.

" I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." Joel spoke causing them to nod.

As he began to make his way to the bathroom he pulled out his phone. The boy was too busy looking down that he bumped into a small figure.

" I'm so sorry." The curly head spoke and when he looked up he froze.

" It was you this time." The girl smiled at him meanwhile he was still trying to figure out what he should say.

" I'm terribly sorry Princess Isabela."

" hey Joel it's cool , It's sort of what I get for the last time." She said reading his name tag.

For some reason he liked hearing his name come out her lips.

" Well I better get going , it was nice seeing you again."Isabela smiled and walked along with her gown.

Joel couldn't stop thinking about how lucky he was to be able to bump into the princess.

—⋆✧
The engagement party was coming to an end everyone was happy for Isabela and Erick. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how they would be amazing as King and Queen.

The two began to get on stage , as that was happening Joel began to clean the table he was assigned.

" On behalf of my fiancé and I , we would like to thank you all for coming and celebrating our engagement." Erick spoke into the microphone.

For some reason hearing the word fiancé made Joel feel sick to his stomach. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at this feeling. Isabela is someone who he knows but he doesn't. She's going to be the Queen of Isla Cora. This is all not new nor does it have anything to do with him. So why was his stomach turning ?

└> cncoXjb is typing...
Finally an update ,
I feel like I'm going to
Be saying that all the time and
I need to stop.

Anyway I feel like Wattpad
isn't how it was a few months ago.