Chapter 1

You were tired and drunk. The lovely bar you just exited was full of losers and pirates that thought they were better than you.

You scoffed. "N-No oneee is beetteerrr thann meeeehhh!" You placed your hands on your hips and stood proudly before keeling over and spewing your dinner on the ground.

Passerbys did their best to avoid you and only looked at you with disgust.

They didn't know who you were and in your haze you wanted to be known. "I AM (Y/N)-" You cut yourself off with another spew of your stomach acid. You lost count how many drinks you consumed in the bar you exited. You were no lightweight so you could only assume you drank more than a handful.

You had wandered near someone and grabbed their coat, wiping your vomit from your mouth onto the material. "Bleh, that was gross." You slightly sobered up after breathing in the fresh air, but still remained tipsy.

"Ewww! You disgusting woman! Do you know who I am? Just wait until my daddy hears about this!" An annoying voice screamed in your face.

You blinked trying to focus your vision. "Daddy's boy huh? Why don't you listen to mommy and fuck off?" A grin painted your face.

The blonde screamed at the two people next to him to apprehend you. You were sober and alert now. "Oh. Marines." Your hands rested on the handles on your blades on either side. "This will be quick and easy."

The marines were angry, but the look on the now steaming blonde was worth it. The light pink glowing card floating above his head made you snicker.

"GET HER OR I'LL TELL MY DADDY YOU'RE ALL INCOMPETENT LOSERS!" The blonde shrieked out.

"Alright, let's go love." You unsheathed both blades, two dragons snaked around the blades, floating around the blade and your hands. "Dual Art: Dragon's Claw!" You were on them in seconds, slashing both blades in on direction, both marines ended with four large cuts across their body.

You flicked off their blood and sheathed your swords. The blonde looked scared and you already could tell the guy was a wimp. You walked up to him and watched him cower in fear.

"You bitch! When my da-"

You shoved your finger on his lips. "Shush. I'm your mommy now, so you better behave or you're going to get punished. Are you going to be a good boy?" You cooed. Your eyes held a mischievous look in it and you were still smiling wildly.

He nodded frantically while glancing at your hand on your blade handle and you could see unshed the tears in his eyes.

"Good boy, now run along. Back to your daddy I guess. But don't forget what happens if you misbehave!" You shooed him away and laughed at his running form. That felt nice, you love messing with marines.

Speaking of marines, you should probably leave before the other marines come to find the others.

You had found a cheap inn and spent what was left of your night sleeping in the inn. Morning came quick, too quick.

You sat up quickly, making your headache worse from the hangover. Your hangover wasn't too bad, since you had sobered up, but the sitting up did not help at all.

"Damned nightmares." You growled out. "Stealing my sleep for what? I ain't getting nothing out of this relationship."

You left the inn, aimlessly wandering around the area. "Ugh, great now I'm lost." You groaned in annoyance. You were by a big building with a large field near it, walls surrounding it.

You gave yourself a running start and vaulted over the wall, landing crouched with one hand on the ground. Once you stood up, you observed the building. "Mmm, that looks like a marine building." Oh well. You doubted it.