Chapter 3 Hogwarts Express & Sorting Ceremony

Hadrian & Selene are in a boat with Hadrian's Cousin Draco Malfoy and his friends Daphne Greengrass Tracy Davis Millicent Bulstrode and Pansy Parkinson Hadrian uses the force to knock Ron Weasley into the lake everyone in each boat started laughing hysterically except for the members of all the light families now Hagrid says the Firs Years Professor McGonagall she replies thank you Hagrid you may go now Hadrian and Selene both smirk at Ron Weasley once the sorting starts Weasley Ronald Gryffindor! Dolohov Carrow Selene Slytherin! Black Hadrian Slytherin! Malfoy Darcie Slytherin! Bulstrode Millicent Slytherin! Parkinson Pansy Slytherin! Thomas Dean Gryffindor! Finnegan Seamus Gryffindor! Bones Susan Hufflepuff! Abbott Hannah Hufflepuff! Potter Godric Gryffindor! Potter Lilith Slytherin! once the entire students are sorted the feast begins Albus Dumbledore says four words Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! thank you Marcus Flint Isabella Malfoy Darcie Malfoy's Older Twin Sister greets Hadrian she says good evening Heir Black Hadrian corrects her you mean Lord Hadrian Black Hogwarts Sith'ari Zakuul Peverell he shows them  his Lordship rings she stutters an apology she pleads and begs for forgiveness after she notices his eyes turning Sith yellow he uses the force while chanting in the Sith language to place the most horrifying nightmares when she goes to sleep every night as punishment as well as force lightning and force choked inside the common room then finally he uses Terrak Morrhage's Dark Plague on her as well as Midi-chlorian manipulation on her then he hisses an completely undetectable Parsel Magic Sterility Curse on both Ronald Weasley Marcus Flint and on Neville Longbottom Isabella Malfoy gets mysteriously pregnant with an unknown son Hadrian is the Sith'ari he smirks before going to bed he used Fred Weasley's Midi-chlorians to make Isabella Pregnant and he sends a letter to Lucius Malfoy that Fred Weasley raped her multiple times and got her pregnant after explaining everything in the letter Lucius had Aurors arrest Fred Weasley and lock him away in Azkaban Prison without parole they snap his wand Albus Dumbledore tried to intervene and have him only get a slap on the wrist for his supposed "crime" because of the Weasley family being a light family and some of his biggest supporters Hadrian was in the Wizengamot chambers in outrage that Albus Dumbledore would dare suggest only a slap on the wrist for the rape of The Eldest Malfoy Heiress Isabella Malfoy Hadrian voted for the dementors kiss and so did the entire dark and neutral factions and almost everyone else on the light faction only the Weasley's James Potter and Augusta Longbottom vetoed against the vote even Cornelius Fudge and Dolores Umbridge supported Hadrian's views Fred Weasley was immediately given the dementors kiss while inside of Azkaban Prison now Hadrian is currently heading into the restricted section of the Hogwarts Library with all of his soulmates and his fifth best friend Selene Dolohov Carrow to secretly study the dark arts his secret younger biological sister Lilith Rose Potter the only member of the Potter family he still truly loves she's also in Slytherin she's under Hadrian's personal protection and all of the rest of the Slytherins Godric pranks Lilith and several other Slytherin students Hadrian protects Isabella Malfoy and Darcie Malfoy as well as all of the female Slytherin students his powers rival Albus Dumbledore Gellert Grindelwald and Lady Voldemort in their primes all of the female Slytherin students are his soulmates he curses Godric several times before erasing his memory and placing false memories of Neville Longbottom cursing him and using the dark side of the force to make Neville believe that he cursed him with the Cruciatus Curse with his wand having that spell on it before the Aurors arriving and arresting Neville Longbottom and snapping his wand before having him arrested and hauled away to Azkaban Prison in the death eater cell block where he's secretly given the dementor's kiss under Hadrian's command and they don't refuse any commands from him because of how much inner darkness they can sense and feel radiating from him they're afraid to anger him with his dark power Hadrian now is bringing his Sith Holocron's Sith Spell Tomes and various other Sith Artifacts down into the Chamber of Secrets to train his potential Sith apprentices and build his Sith Empire  now he begins training his apprentices the next morning End of Chapter 3.