Prologue

The young couple ran trough the darkened ally as they heard footsteps behind them. "Honey...I..I'm scared." The lady wispered putting her sweaty,blond hair behind her ear and flinched as she heard a horrifyingly calm voice sing behind her. "Jack and Jill ran up the hill to hide away from the killer... Jack fell down and went to hell... leaving Jill with their only daughter..." The man shivered holding his wife's stomach. She was 8 months and struggles to run with the extra waight so it didn't surprise him when the killer in her red hood caught up. "What do you want!" There was a pause followed by a long sigh... "To cause pain..." The man and woman spun around as the heard the voice from behind them and there she was... Red Riding Hood with a basket... fulled with knifes... she ran forward and stabbed the raven haired man in the leg causing him to fall to the floor in pain."I love his eyes...their so blue." Red said and digged her fingers in his eye sockets plucking out his eyes. "Perfect for my collection." The blond haired woman yelled as her husband cried tears of blood. "Run Angeleque." The raven haired man said to his wife and she just stood there. Unsure if to leave her husband or stay. She has heard the story's I'd Red Riding Hood and knows that red ALWAYS makes sure there is a witness that survives to spread the tale. "RUN!" He yelled and Angeleque took off as fast as her feet could carry her and her unborn...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Rayland was on night shift again. He hated working nightshifts it was always creepy. "BZZZ" The intercom buzzed signalling that there is another dear body awaiting Ray 'jippy.' The thought sarcasticly. He slowly walked up to the back door , but saw nothing. "Hello?" He checked again and still nothing. He turmed around and heard a yell. Cousing him to yell... 'It was just Kinnith.' The thought thankfully, but angerly. He yelled so loud he's surprised that the dead body's could sleep trough it. Kenni was his best friend. Yes keyword kn was 'couse Ray was so gonna kill him now. "WTF!" He yelled knowing he can't curse on the job. "Happy birthday!" Kinny yelled handing him a gift with a baloon attached. "Keep quite your gonna wake the dead."Ray joked and Kinny just chuckled. Both of them stopped dead in their trackes when they saw a van pull at the door and bring out a dead body follow by a woman in a sepret car pull up looking destressed...

THIS WAS THE START OF RED RIDING HOOD. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT?!?!?! DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT. SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES IT'S 11:35 AND I'M TO LAZY TO FIX MISTAKES SOWWY... I'LL POST CHAPTOR 1 ON THURSDAY.

THX FOR READING❤