1.0 - sakata gintoki (1)

SAKATA GINTOKI

a friend of yours since childhood. you would always stick together ㅡ except for going to the toilet or taking a shower ㅡ not even shoyo or anyone could separate you together. until that fateful day, that happened on the joui war era.

"gintoki-kun, i'll... i'll come with you..." you gripped your clothes filled with bloodstains of both your comrades and enemies during you fought in the war. "....no.... its dangerous to come with me, go with sakamoto... just not zura or bakasugi..." he replied, his voice laced with sadness, though you never see the pain expression on his face "but i wanna be--" "i told you its dangerous! you can't keep on clinging on me like a needy b*tch you are!! so go with sakamoto!" your eyes widen, before you knew it tears started to roll down your cheeks and your lips quiver at the sadness. "i see... i hope we'll meet again... gintoki-kun...." you smiled sadly before turning around and walked away from him.

as you walked away, gintoki turned around with a single tear rolling down his cheeks "this is for the best...." he said, he know what he said yet he regretted it, but he also know that it's for the best for you, even if it meant breaking the ties you two had since childhood. "goodbye... and sorry...." he whispered above his breath before walking away.