Part 1

THE MEETING

The breezy wind coldly and gently hits the face of a young eighteen year old pretty boy as he made his way to the entrance of the university. It has been two months since he transfered this prestigious university, and for the first week, he immediately made his own name into the school. He's attentive, handsome, smart, active, responsible and loud. Somethings that grabbed people's attention immediately. It became an advantage for him fortunately, because of this, he won the school's council election as he ran as the school's new Student Council President. That though, were only his pros. Of course everyone have their own cons too, and he's not exempted. 

Though being handsome, responsible and active, he don't really follow new trends, he's too stuffed with school works to worry about his looks. He lacked fashion sense and sensitivity towards it, although it's a minus points, he's still considered as handsome in the university. After all, he had this half western and half asian look that made him stood out. His natural brown hair, eyes that'd turn crescents whenever he smile which was that biggest plus point for him. Tall in height, sharp features that can easily grab great impressions.

Unfortunately, all these good features of him was left unnoticed and unappreciated, that made him not so popular to girls' preferences lists. Reasons: He's too good. He's too responsible. He's too smart. Although being considered handsome, he also belonged into the community that included bookworms, teacher's pets, geeks, weirdos,

Nerds.

His name. Tevan Hwang.

Like his usual morning every day, he'd knock every doors of the classrooms that belonged to the Seniors to get the daily attendance of students. It wasn't originally necessary for him to do that, but he made it necessary as a help for the school and the teachers. He reach up to lift up his black glasses to his sharp bridge of his nose as he scan his copy of names of all students in his batch. 2014-2015. He began to shake his head as he look over to his twin sister, a.k.a., The student council's secretary, Michelle Hwang. Unlike his twin brother, Michelle cares about her appearance. She's updated to new trends and popular to guys for her gorgeous face. She tried telling his twin to atleast style his hair and reduce his time being such a facebook. (Because he spent half of his day having books infront of his face.) But of course as she expected, he's a stubborn child. Just like her.

"Have you gotten any news to this girl? The second month already started and this girl hadn't shown herself." He said as close the door the last classroom he visited to take the daily attendance. In his relief, he saw his sister nod as she take out her phone from her coat's pocket and tap on the message application.

"Finally I have. It took a lot of effort you know." She said as she scroll for the message thread she's looking for. "I finally found a student that is friends with her and told me that this girl apparently have been and still is in Cali at the moment." She added as she reach her phone over her tall brother. "Which brings us to an issue of her section. This girl is such a headache, oh my gosh. Because of her absences, her name kept being mixed up to sections after sections." He only nodded as he let out a small sigh, in coincidentally the same time as his twin. "So what do we do now Tev?"