Prologue

" Just come on and celebrate for one night you deserve it. " my bestfriend Azaria said .

" You know parties are not for me though ." I said while mugging her .

" Just come for one night I mean what can actually happen in one night ." my gay boy bestfriend Santana said .

Few minutes later I gave in and went to go take a bath . Got done in 30 minutes so now I was putting my clothes on . I had on a black outfit that was revealing .

I'm walking down the stairs and they start gassing me up

I'm walking down the stairs and they start gassing me up . After taking pictures we left and went to a night club called "Light's off " . We walk in and it actually smelled good .

" I'm ready to go get lit catch me at the bar." said Azaria but you know we can't leave her by herself she that type of friend !

While walking I felt someone staring at me hard asf . I turn my head to the left and seen Chicago supposedly dangerous kingpin . He better be be glad Santana was pulling me cause I would have stared back .

So we made it to the bar and Azaria ordered 3 shots of henny. and I'm like who is the third one for cause I don't drink or smoke .

" Alize can you please drink this loosen up for just tonight." Please .

I thought for a few seconds and realized I have accomplished alot and haven't reward myself but mostly cause I didn't have the time to .

So I took the shot and started coughing that shit was strong . My damn throat was burning . I look up they just laughing at me .

About five minutes later it start kicking and on that cue one of my songs by Megan Sex talk came on .

All I know I was throwing that shit back . I felt to someone get behind me but I didn't pay attention to it . When the music stop I look up and see the one and only Draco the kingpin . But I was feeling bold so I said ....

" Wassup lol daddy ." I said. And I looked at him he looked tipsy but high as hell .

He said " nothing want to get out of here?" Me being drunk I said yeah. But first let me go tell my friend first." I found them and told them they just said alright . and to remind you none of us is in are right mind exactly. 

So to fast forward just know we had sex and as soon I woke up he was gone but he had his number one a piece of paper that said call me to do it again .

But one thing I realized I just lost my virginity ...

                       Three weeks later

I been feeling nauseated so I had Santana to get me some pregnancy test . So I took one and it said I was pregnant . Took another to make sure and it said exactly what the first one said .

So I went to my dirty close bag and dug in my pants pocket to find the piece of paper with his number . Cause I didn't want to be grimy or think about myself .

He answer and said "who this" I said its the girl from the club . I wanted to tell you that I was pregnant .He said " You know that not my baby get the fuck off my phone " . But I said "Hold up I'm willing to take a DNA test when my baby get here" he said "right your baby don't call this number no more or else."

Well can't nobody call me grimy not finna beg nobody to be in their child's life . But I know one thing me and my baby gone forever be straight .

Keep ? or nah

Voteeeee