e

Ice Cube's POV

Four and X just adopted eight cats. They said that they would be giving each cat to all the teams.

My team got this Siamese kitten. Its big, blue eyes reflected on the sun. I called him Sasaki. Sasaki was cute and I played with him for a few minutes. I mean, it's better than being involved with the drama in my team. Book's having a meltdown over Taco, Lollipop was pretty pissed about the Taco conflict. Yes, I might have complained about how tired I was to Taco in that swing episode, but I don't really mind her anymore. To be honest, I feel kind of bad for her. Book has been acting like a total bully to Taco nowadays. I remember when Book used to be this "mom friend". She used to be the voice of reason in FreeSmart. Now she's just... She's just this bully. Well, at least I'm not in Taco's shoes. I was deep in my thoughts until Sasaki bit my leg.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, almost crying.
I stood up and went into Bleh's house.

I went in, seeing the usual. Book yelling at Lollipop as Taco sat in a corner, looking down. I sighed and went to Book's room. I took some bandages from her first aid kit and messily put it back. Gosh, I can't do anything correctly. I hate having no arms. I had to sit down and bite the top of the handle. And when I was done using the bandages, I couldn't put it back into the roll shape it used to be in. The other armless contestant in this team, Gaty, could've done this even neater. Her footwriting is even neater! Everything she did was so neat, it's like she had arms. Since I didn't see her often, I started to suspect that she had arms and just hid them... No.. that was impossible. I shook my head and put the first aid kit back in the drawer.

I came out and went downstairs. Book stopped yelling at Lollipop and looked at me.

"Icy, WHY DO YOU HAVE THOSE BANDAGES?!" She yelled. I could hear the sheer amount of concern in her voice.

"It's nothing!" I said, walking out of the door.

I went back to Sasaki, who was sitting there.

"My team sucks. I could've joined Bracelety's team instead. At least she looks more sane than most of my team." I whispered to Sasaki.

Sasaki stood up and walked towards me.

"Wha?"

She sat on my lap. I couldn't pet her, knowing I had no arms. I started thinking about my team again.
My team is just the normal all-girls group if you take away Book's stubbornness and the Taco conflict. I started thinking about the others in my team. Teardrop, who caused me great pain in my knees. My knees don't hurt that much anymore but it's terrifying when I think about that memory. She bit my knees with such impact, I thought I was going to faint, or even die! Saw... she's like me. She was part of the Taco conflict but now she doesn't really care. The fumes had affected her speech greatly but it didn't really affect her mentally or physically. She just sits around with Gaty, talking to her or just chilling. Saw hasn't been here since the basketball episode. I wonder what happened? I think she was gonna get rid of those fumes. Dora, she's pretty annoying but dang, she's really useful. The way she ran up the stairs really fast amazed me, despite her being a human. And Gaty. Gaty is pretty chill when she's off-screen and she doesn't really do anything when it comes to individual efforts. She does better in group work and she's a pretty good leader despite not really doing anything in her own. She's a bit bossy but not as much as to make her whole team go against her. I like how she's neat, that's it. I started feeling woozy, maybe I didn't have enough sleep last night. I stood up, just barely and tripped on myself a lot, trying to get to our house. I went into the house, my body cracking a bit.

"OH MY WORD ICE CUBE WHAT HAPPENED!?" Book yelled, running towards me.

"Wha- nothing. I just didn't get any sleep last night.." I said, pretending to yawn when Book helped me stand up.