fluff warning

Lollipop's POV

Sigh. My team's been so out of place these days. Chaos is always in the air and I always have to deal with Book yelling at me every morning about Taco. But today, Book looked like she was in a good mood. She even greeted me good morning. She still didn't talk to Taco. I was concerned about Gaty, though. She didn't join us for breakfast this morning and she was nowhere to be found. I looked in her room and she wasn't there. I looked in Saw's room and she wasn't there. I remember seeing her walk with Taco to Taco's room.

I went inside and they were still sleeping, beside each other. That was cute. She was the one who didn't really hate Taco, but she looked like she cared for her.

I walked out of the room and went outside.

Taco's POV (WARNING: fluff)

I opened my eyes, feeling a stinging pain in my arm.

I looked at my arm and almost screamed. A bite had formed. But it wasn't any normal bite, it looked like someone here bit me. I looked at Gaty, still sleeping. I put my hand on her face and she woke up.

"Huh- Why do I feel.. I feel lighter than usual.." She said, sitting up.

"Gaty, can you explain this?" I said, pointing towards the bite.

"Oh.. Oops."

There were slits in her outer planks. They looked like ears.. cat ears.

"Do you remember what happened just a few minutes ago?" I asked her.

"No.." She said.

"Gaty.. Do you mind me doing this?"

She looked at me, confused.

I pet her ears. They felt fuzzy. Really fuzzy.
I stopped and looked at her face. She was really flushed.

"Ah.. Should I keep doing this?" I asked, pretty nervous.

"Hmm.... Yeah."

"Is it okay if I touch your tail?" I said.

"Mhm."

I stroked her tail and she moved it away. I moved my hand around her back. She felt hot, despite being made out of wood. I remember owning a cat when I was younger.  I moved my hand up to her ears and started petting it again.

"Who's a good kitty?" I teased.

She frowned.

"Taco, as much as I love the affection you're giving me, please don't treat me like a real cat.." She said.

"Sorry..." I said.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright, that's enough." She said with a satisfied look on her face.
I retreated my hand and stood up.

"I'm planning to pet you more in the future!" I said, putting my hands on my "hips".

"Haha. Then I'll hide from you more!" She said, smiling in a smug way.

I walked towards the door and put my hand on the knob.

I felt nauseous. I couldn't go outside because the rest of my team was there, including Book. I looked out the window and saw my team with several other people. The next contest will happen in 3 weeks anyways. I stared at the window and started sweating. I turned on the fan but the sweating didn't stop. I looked at the bite. It didn't hurt as much anymore. I felt something come out from behind me. I felt like there were spikes in my head that were waiting to come out. I curled up into a ball and tried my best to not cry. I shut my eyes as tight as I could and I opened them when the pain died down a bit. I stood up with ease, feeling lighter than usual. I put my hand on top of me and I felt fluffy ears.

"Huh?!"

I looked behind me and saw a fluffy tail.

"Oh no.." I said, concerned.

________

Sorry that it's short I just kaidjidm