Chapter 14

"Are you okay?" Jaeha asked and look at her closely.

Sohyun looks disheveled, her eyelids were droopy. She doesn't feel sick but her face shows her situation right now so maybe she was getting there.

"I'm okay" She answered and gave him a small smile to reassure him that everything is okay and there's nothing to worry about.

Well, that's her mindset, not Jaeha's.

"You don't look fine. Are you sick?" Jaeha asked and touch her forehead. He frowned "You're not"

"I will ask Dir. John to skip your scene. You can still do it tomorrow or maybe after you get well" Jaeha said and was about to stand when Sohyun holds her and accidentally, it was in his hand.

"It will just take a few minutes, I'll do it" She smiled

"But tell us if you can't okay?" Jaeha said like a worried one.

Sohyun nodded and at that moment, she was called by staff to starts her scene. Her single scene will be held on street stairs and this might be dangerous for her knowing that she wasn't in her right condition, she slowly feels that she was carrying something heavy on her head.

Jaeha was about to follow her and watch the scene when Sohyun's phone beeped and appears Rowoon's name.

Sohyun I have something to tell you -Rowoon

Jaeha frowned and smirked. He removed the message on the screen and walks outside their tent.

"Oh my god!"

"Sohyun!"

Jaeha's eyes wide-bigger as those voices reaches him. He runs quickly and the moment he reaches their area, he froze. His heart begins to race faster "S-Soh-Hyun-" His tongue tied-up, unable to make any words after seeing her situation.

Sohyun was lying on the ground, holding on to her knees with blood on it, and her eyes are shut but a couple of tears were able to make their way out of it. She was hopelessly unable to make any movement. Her legs seem damaged when she out of balance on the stair, the place is wet that makes her situation more miserable and dangerous.

Everybody gathered around her, some help her to stand but she wasn't able to stand so they grab her to the stretcher and quickly brought her to the hospital.

Jaeha stayed in that area where Sohyun falls, looking aimlessly somewhere...

--

"What do you think you're doing? Sohyun is in hospital...Go, visit her and Stop thinking about that asshole man!" Youngbin Exclaimed, trying to remove the bug insides Rowoon's mind.

Rowoon shortly closed his eyes and stood up "I will" He murmured and get his things.

Their practice had just finished a while ago. Rowoon wasn't on his right mind, he keeps on making mistakes but the all members understand his situation. Even them, can't focus because of what happened to Sohyun, and also, they are bothered by how Rowoon behaves today. Everything isn't in the right place.

"Please say my greetings to her" Jaeyoon said and received a small smile from Rowoon.

Before Rowoon can get out of the room, Youngbin comes closer to him "No matter what happens, stay strong. Good luck" He said and taps Rowoon's shoulder two times and push him a little outside.