₁₈.𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘦 ₂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊   ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You were being very stubborn and didn't want to leave the beach. Which bruno found quite hard to handle with. Narancia and mista made the whole situation harder saying we should stay at the beaches resort. No longer having the power to say no and abbacchio too didn't even help bruno because he wanted to stay too.

You, Mista and narancia Jumping and dancing in victory and joy of not leaving the beach today. But the sun was setting and the water kept getting colder. Even if it was summer the water still went chilly enough to give someone a cold the next day. bruno booked a hotel and strictly asked everyone not to go outside in the water when its dark.

You guys obliged, atleast you got say longer right? You had already learnt how to do most things that is necessary to do as a human being. Showing, dressing yourself up, bruno and fugo had a tough time teaching you how important it is to cover your body as a woman. Especially your bum, front and chest.
You didn't know why tho. They tried to explain it to you but you didn't understand.

But you did know your differences as a Dragon. It's pretty obvious why you didn't know much about the human body. But you were still leaning and understanding things. You grew a small amount of actual working braincells too. Lmao.

Taking a shower and joining everyone for dinner bruno gave you head pats at how much you've grown. You were more like a daughter to him now. After adopting a bunch of troublesome sons he was glad you came along. Made the whole man team gang vibe give more of a family feeling. Not that the guys didn't do that already but it was different and nice.

You guys had pizza today. Bruno especially ordered you fish pizza because you preferred fish over any other meat. Again it was pretty understandable.

/apologies if anyone dislikes seafood you can picture something else if you'd like/

Everyone had passed out after dinner a little too early, even awoofy was asleep on your rooms pillow. You were bored as fuck and not sleepy at all also your ass couldn't sit still either. Completely forgetting brunos warning you tiptoed outside. Running towards the wild water like a fish out of water with legs running back as fast as its legs could take it back towards the salty sea.

You paused after you sensed someone nearby. It was the same scent from earlier. Sad is what you would describe it. You stared at the overweight male with a forced smile on his face. He didn't seem to notice your presence. Just stared right at the horizon.

Of course as you all know you'd totally walk up to him and stare like a total idiot. You did so. You sensed no harm but you could feel the sadness and hate radiating out of him. As a living being you understood sadness and pain. Infact every living creature does even if we don't know they do. Scientific research isn't necessary for these things.

Well before completely throwing your face in front of him you decided to bring something that would somewhat make him happy. You learnt bringing somethings like flowers or sweets makes one happy.
Remembering you stuffed your night baby pink gown pockets with chocolate coated caramel candies, you pull them out and set them aside away from the water and managed to find a starfish. Picking the little one up and kissing it you put the sweets ontop of it.

You cupped your hands to prevent the salty water completely destroying the chocolate and waddled to the strange man. And  let out an enthusiastic,