Chapter 2

The portal leads me to a bar. Nothing special and rather run down if you ask me. There is a person in black hoodie sitting at one of the stools. The mysterious person is not facing me but I can see messy light blue strands of hair sticking in random directions.

Kurogiri clears his throat to get the person's attention. " Shigaraki I have a new recruit. " the figure is quiet for a moment and then says

"Kurogiri what did I tell you about bringing random strangers into the hideout"

"Come on Shigaraki, can't you be a little more open minded?"

" Is she useful," he asks after a moment he spins around on the stool to face me and Kurogiri. Shigaraki had light blue hair and piercing red eyes and by the look of his lips he didn't know what Chapstick was.

"Show him your quirk Izumi." Kurogiri encouraged.

I let out an string of unhinged laughter "Oh really, how would like me to do that you two are the only ones here and he doesn't strike me as the type that likes getting stabbed."

Shigaraki smirks "Smart girl, why don't you just tell me."

I take my mask off and slide it in my pocket. I catch a glimpse of myself in a bottle sitting on the counter I have some blood on my nose I wipe it off with my sleeve and jump up on the counter sitting there. I look at Sh.igaraki and give him his answer "My name is Izumi Midorya quirk copycat if I taste some ones blood I can use their quirk for a whole day. I can only three quirks at a time though you can tell how many quirks I have at a moment in time by the color of my eyes," I pause waiting for his reaction he doesn't give one. He looks lost in thought. "So Am I in?"

He finally reasons with " Yes, Yes you will be a useful player in my game. Kurogiri show her to her apartment."

"Will do" Kurogiri replies "follow me" I do as I'm told as he leads me up the stairs. In the hall we pass a person with a crazy looking Mask and a top hat they don't seem to notice me. All of a sudden Kurogiri stops and opens a door Inside there is an air mattress and a table with a microwave on it in the corner that is a chair that looks like it could break at any moment

" thanks this will do do fine you can leave now" I say. Kurogiri leaves the room with out another word. As soon as he leaves I take my tube of lipstick from my bag and draw a target on the wall. I take a duller knife and aim it at the target, and I threw it.

The knife landed right on the bulls eye. "Wow looks like I got a talent for this." I say to myself with the same unhinged look on my face.

::::::::Time Skip:::::::::
In the one week I have been with the league of villains I have gotten much better with my target practice and Kurogiri let me have a vial of his blood because I haven't gone outside for any victims yet. I have gotten to know the other members of the league too they are pretty cool. Today I decide to go 'shopping'. I grab the vial of Kurogiri's blood and take a little sip. It was Night time so the store would be closed. So I could get in without anyone noticing

I put my hoodie and my mask on and yelled "I'm going to the store quick." Opened a portal to behind a store near my old house because I knew my way around it. I opened another portal in the isle where the hair dye was and grabbed a bottle of bleach and red dye. Then I did the same for black and white paint, a paint brush, three red bean bags, a couple of blankets, pillows with skull designs on them, a small shelf that I could put on the wall, white spray paint, thirteen mason jars, black eyeliner, red eye shadow, a pack of Pepsi, some tv dinners, a couple apples, a whole mini fridge and to top my shopping spree off a single tube of very berry Chapstick.

I had everything collected behind the store and one by one I dragged each item through the portal to my apartment in the hideout. And then go to bed. When I wake up in the morning I immediately get ready to decorate my room I move everything to the middle of the room and start painting. I was always rather talented with art so I decided to paint a mural on one wall it was only in black and white so it matched the rest of the room (black with white trim). The mural depicted a skull and some black cats surrounding it. On the opposite wall I spray painted a skull like the one on my hoodie when I was done I opened a portal into Shigaraki's room and dumped the old chair into it.

As I am placing the pillows on my bed I hear a knock on the door "Come in" I call Kurogiri opens the door and walks in.

"I like what you've done with the place," he says.

"Thanks" I say smiling.

Kurogiri looks at me with what I think is a smile (its hard to tell) "I got you some new knives so you don't have to use those old kitchen ones!"

"Really" I exclaimed he hands me some cool looking knives of various lengths with red handles. "Wow you shouldn't have." I run up to Kurogiri and give him a hug. " Say do you know where Shigaraki is I have something to give to him,"

"He's down in the bar playing video games." I smile

" perfect," I say know full well how Shigaraki was going to react to my 'gift' as I go down stairs.

Ten minutes later I walk back up to my room dumbfounded. "How can he seriously not know what Chapstick is" I whisper to myself as I head to the bathroom with my hair dye " Compress come here and help me with something" I say. An hour later me and Compress have some how managed to dye my hair a dark red, the color of blood. I look in the mirror at my bad ass new hair. Tomorrow is the day I go hunting after all I should be celebrating I was just pronounced dead after all.

====Izuku POV====
I sit on my bed blinking slowly not able to comprehend what happened. She's gone, dead and gone. Izumi had been missing for over a week before her body was discovered. Mom said that she was going to get milk the night she went missing but she never came back. I still can't believe it, I lost my other half she's gone... Forever. When she died I lied to her I didn't tell her the truth is this my punishment? The universe's way of telling me I shouldn't have broken the pact. "I broke it, I broke it, I broke it." I say to myself as I lean my head against the wall. Izumi always told me the truth no matter how awful. "I need fresh air." I mutter to myself. As I open my closet to find my favorite sweatshirt. It was missing, probably just in the wash.I won't bother mom with it she already has too much on her plate.

Word count: 1280