Chapter 4

I was not prepared for what I am seeing. Standing with the U.A students is Izuku and Kachan. With the students, the ones that are training to be hero's no less. While I am trying to figure out what they are Doing here Shigaraki gives his 'We are the league of villains' speech.

Once the fighting begins I target the girl that I attacked the other day. Turns out she was a U.A student. I throw a knife at her, aiming to kill. But she dodged and taped my arm. I find myself floating in the air. I quickly teleport back down to the ground.

"Nice try Sweetie!" I say cackling as I throw another knife. " you can't beat me"

She dodges and throws a punch that I narrowly miss "I may not be able to beat you but I value can still protect my friends." She runs off and I let her go because something else had caught my attention,  Izuku. He was by Nomu looking like he was going to punch it. I scoff that things purpose is to defeat All Might  there is no way that Izuku will even activate the Nomu's shock absorption. Izuku's fist meets the Nomu. It looks like Izuku punched the Nomu With a lot more strength the a normal person should have. How was this possible?

No, it couldn't be. Had Izuku manifested a quirk? These thoughts were interrupted by someone shouting."I am here!" I turn around and there's All Might standing there with a stupid smile on his face. I want to spark it off but Nomu is already on that. In the fight that follows All Might punches the Nomu out of the building itself. We thought he was weaker now. We were sorely mistaken. But in the confusion that followed Shigaraki reaches towards All Might's head. But my brother jumped in front of him.

Before Shigaraki could touch either of them he was shot in the hand. The other pro's had arrived.

"Shit we need to get out of here" I yelled. I teleported over to Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Kurogiri warped all of the important villains back to the hide out. I quickly ran to my room to look for a jar labeled Healing but there wasn't one.

Damn it , oh well Shigaraki would just have to heal naturally. I sat on my bed thinking about Izuku. Maybe I would give him a call not on my phone though they would track it. I still remembered his number even though it was not on my new phone that I had stolen.

I teleported to an alley way and waited. At this point you would think that civilians would have caught on that going in alley ways was not safe but they were stupid. They all thought that they were safe and the heroes would never let anything happen to them they couldn't be more wrong.

Finally a victim came around the corner. He was tall with brown hair and amber eyes. To be honest he was rather handsome it was to bad that he had to die.

He noticed me and looking slightly worried.

I chuckled "hello sir do you need something"

The man looked back at me "N-no" he stuttered I made him uneasy... Good. It And then I noticed something it was if something in front of him was shimmering slightly. A force field quirk. It was a nice attempt but that wasn't going to stop me.

I teleported behind him ready to slit his throat if necessary. "Don't turn around." I said menacingly "Now listen carefully to everything I say and you might just make it out alive. Now take your phone out of your pocket and unlock it." He does as he's told

I grab it from his hand and slip it in the pocket of my villain costume that I had never changed out of. "Good boy." I say as I slit his throat. I leave my knife in his throat as a warning to society.

I teleport to a random location. It was a quiet park there was no one else there. There was a pond and a beautiful garden. I downloaded a voice changing app on the phone and dialed Izuku's Number. I had timed it just perfectly so he would just be probably just be getting out of school and away from the pros but not any where near mom. The phone rang five times before he picked up.