Chapter 10

Tharn POV

Here I am in bed with Type. I really can't believe that I'm sleeping with someone like him, as in never in my wildest dream.

I check first if he is already sleeping. He's pretty cute, ahh. The way his mouth is opening and forming a small snore, haha, He was facing on his left side while I'm on his right. He looks so innocent. I'm wondering how he can like someone like me. I taught before that he will never set his eyes on me like most people who always drool in my presence. Just because of that kiss? The thing that I said to him earlier is true. I'm somewhat sorry for him cause he like someone like me. I know his kind. He is the type that can never be satisfied with anything that is not secure. I know myself. I can never give him that. Never.

I checked again. He is still asleep, and he still is.

"You may never know this Type. Not because I don't want to, but because I can never tell you this, especially if you're awake. I wish you didn't like me. You'll just get hurt because of me. I didn't say this to you earlier, but I am sorry that I yelled at you earlier. It's just that I don't want anyone messing with my thing, especially that picture frame. It was taken when I was a child. I miss those moments. Those moments that I've just played. No problem. No heartaches. No pain. But I know I can never bring back the time. I can never go back again. Especially now. not anymore."

I wish I could go back, but I know I can't, especially now. Everything had changed when my mother left us. I have stopped being a child ever since that day. I had to take care of my dad even though I'm the one who needed to be taken care of. My dad is a total mess. There is no one to take care of him besides me.

I don't have a choice at that time. I've learned not to be like my father. Someone who loves one person, but in the end, that person will just hurt me. I don't want to be like him. I know if I do that thing called "LOVE," I will just be hurt like him. I will never allow that to happen. I'm THARN KIRIGUN! No one can ever hurt me. NO ONE!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

================================================================================

Type POV

Tharn's is not aware that I heard him. I just pretended that I'm already asleep. Why do I feel like there is something that Tharn is hiding from all of us? He sounded so hurt. I can't help but be curious about it.

But positive aside, now I know what I will do to make step 2 of those 12 rules.

2. Do a thing for him that the others haven't done to him

I will show you Tharn!! I will be successful on this one. Just you wait.

=============================

I'm currently here at school waiting for Tharn. I have spent the whole morning searching for the place where I will be doing my step 2. It's so hard to find the perfect place. Thankfully, my brother Zee is so much of a fan of those, so he knows where I can see it.

I'm still not used to people's attention. From day to night, they always keep on staring at me like I'm some food to eat. Many people recognize and notice me now. Is it that big deal this sudden change of look mine?? Let's add those girls and even guys who always bring me chocolates, flowers, and letters. My locker is now full of them. It's not that I complain, but I'm not used to this. Some are following me everywhere. I'm usually the invisible type. It's tough for me to focus now on my studies now!

Like now!! So many girls who I don't know are just sitting in front of me and just keep on staring at me. GOSH!! This is so awkward!! Even though they already know that I'm gay because I declared that I LIKE THE GREAT CASANOVA THARN KIRUGUN!!! For the whole university to see but still. Is this the feeling of living the life of someone like THARN!! This is quite frustrating. I don't know how to handle this.

Here I am at one of the benches; I was just doing my usual stuff when I suddenly saw Mild walk by me

"MILD!!" I shouted at him cause he was now far away from me. I was so confused when he saw me. He is like avoiding me. He pretended not to notice me. He just keeps talking to someone. So I run after him. When I'm finally near him. I grabbed his shoulder and made him face me

"MILD!! Are you avoiding me??" I asked him angrily.

"What?? NO!! Of course not!!" He said while still not looking at me. Who is he kidding!!

"Don't lie to me, MILD! I know you're avoiding me. If not. Look at me straight in the eye, then say you're not avoiding me!! Or else I will smack my hard fist on that f*cking head of yours!" I almost yelled at him

See, he still can't look at me.

"I'm sorry, Type!! It's just that I'm so busy these past few days. I need to do something to protect you and Tharn. awww no. I mean something important."

Huh? What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean by that??" I asked him confusedly

"Never mind what I said type, but again I'm sorry I won't avoid you again anymore." He apologetically said to me.

"Okay, if you say so. But please, next time, answer your d*mn phone. I'm all alone here making your f*cking rules. Just a little help and time will surely be appreciated, or even just talking with me is okay!!" I said to him.

"Okay, Okay. I'm sorry again. I promise it will not happen again." he said to me, looking sincere

========================

I'm still talking to MILD, whenI saw Tharn from a far!!. Finally, I saw him

"Okay, Okay, I will go now!! I need to do something for that step 2 of yours. Again!! Always answer your damn phone." I said to him while walking away. I need to run after Tharn. It's already 3:00 pm, the place will close at 6 o'clock.

"Okay, I will. Good luck!!" I heard mild shouted.

YES! I need it. I hope my intuition is correct. I wish I'm right.

"Tharn!!" I said to him when I'm already at his back

"Oh bii, you here again. You change your mind about the serious thing?" He said while smiling at me

"No!! It's still the case, but I need you to go with me. We are going somewhere." I said to him. I'm still catching my breath cause I literally run just to follow him. This guy is a fast walker.

"Okay, if you say so, but I told you many times, I'm not into a serious relationship." He said to me

"and I promise to change your so mind. so come on, we don't have much time." I said to him while pulling his hand.

"Where?? I have to go someplace too." he said.

"Leave it. I said you have to come with me." I said, then I continued to pull his hands to go to the parking lot. I know he has a car, so we don't need to commute to go to that place.

"ok.ay." He said while I was dragging him.

I'm not sure about this. But I hope I was right.

I hope so.

To be continued

Waanjai MJora

MJW_XOXO