The Mangekuo Sharingon

Hello, there. My name is Izuku Uchiha Midoriya. Well, people don't know about me being an Uchiha. My whole clan was slaughtered in front of me at the age of 6 by my own brother. He said it was to show how powerful he was but I know it was a lie. I'm not sure why he did what he did, but I'm sure I'll see him again and get a real answer.

After the Uchiha massacre the Hokage thought it would be safe if I left the Hidden Leaf. Now, I'm 16 and living in Musutafu going to the best school there is, U.A. High. Here people have these things called quirks, kinda like super powers in a way. Well, I'm technically quirkless here. Despite having chakra and my families kekkei genkai, it's not considered a quirk. But I could care less. I go to a great school with great friends.

Well I thought they were my friends.

We live in dorms to keep all of us safe at U.A. so I see my classmates everyday. Im working on some justus in my room when I got hungry. Hey, this is a good thing. Having tomatoes after training was one of my favorite things. I was getting close to the kitchen when I heard murmurs and whispering from the common room. Being the nosy shinobi/ hero in training I am I decided to eavesdrop on them.

"Ugh, he's so annoying! I can't keep pretending to like him anymore." My 'best friend' Uraraka stated this which followed by a group of "same" and "I know right". Whoever they were talking about would probably be hurt if they heard this. I thought to myself as I continued to listen. Then Kacchan said something that broke my heart but also warmed it at the same time. " Look guys, I don't know why you hate Izuku so much. I mean yeah he's a little clingy but that's because he considers us family."

Tears started to leave my eyes. I haven't cried sense the Uchiha Massacre. 'They don't care about me? They hate me? What am I even doing here?'

My eyes started to burn with similar sensation. The type of burn I had when I first activated my Sharingan. I ran to my room wishing for the best. I can't go to the kitchen, my class doesn't know about my Sharingan and now that I know how they feel about me, they don't deserve to know. Only the staff and Kacchan know anyways.

I busted into my room finding the closest mirror. There it was. The Mangekuo Sharingan.

I guess their betrayal was enough to activate in. A knock on the door snapped me out of my trance. "Izu-chan, it's me. Are you busy?" It was 'my' Kacchan. Perfect timing, he'll be in for a surprise.