The Bell Test: Part 2

From The Bell Test: Part 1

I mentally slapped myself back into reality to get back into the test. The first group included a fake bitch, a kid with daddy issues and some girl with a huge forehead. They don't seem to be very friendly towards each other...

Perfect~~~
________________________________________________________________________________

No One's Pov

The air was thick, just thin enough to breathe. The atmosphere was intense. The three students in the field created this aura, not on purpose but it spread like wildfire. The rest of the students watched on a screen with anticipation, excitement or fear. This new exercise was  foreign to them so of course they were curious. Some of class 3-a were terrified. They saw how much stronger Izuku had gotten, so the fact that he seems nervous scared the class half to death. 

Others just wanted to get this over with so that they could go back to the dorms and relax. A certain someone was overconfident and arrogant. Her enemy was frightened so she had one thought, 'This'll be easy then.' The SasuNaru couple decided that Naruto would be with the first group. " Alright guys! Just a quick reminder, you guys have 15 minutes to get a bell. Use your weird quirk thingies too!" Naruto exclaimed with excitement.

Uraraka scoffed and mumbled to herself. "Why couldn't that Sasuke do this? And how did this blonde idiot seduce him? Ugh, he turned him gay. How gross." "You know, if you're gonna speak shit about people make sure to do it where they won't hear you."  

Naruto's Pov

 I had already started the timer but only one person stayed. "Why couldn't that Sasuke do this? And how did this blonde idiot seduce him? Ugh, he turned him gay. How gross." This girl.... I... She.... 

'HOW DARE SHE SAY I TURNED HIM GAY! HOW DARE SHE SAY WE ARE GROSS!'

'how dare she try and take away my Sasuke Teme....'

I understand why Sasuke and Izuku dislike her.  Kurama was screaming in my head, I guess he was just as offended. I make a few shadow clones and sent them towards the other two participants.  'Now to deal with this bitch.'

I walked behind her, of course she wasn't focused on her surroundings , she was too busy talking shit about people. "You know, if you're gonna speak shit about people make sure to do it where they won't here you." I could feel Kurama's chakra  cloak around my body, my eyes turning red and my nail becoming sharp. The girl froze and slowly turned her head to face me. Her face showed horror, almost like she went to hell and back twice. With an almost demonic  voice I whispered to her, " Let's have fun, shall we?" She screamed in terror but I didn't care. This is payback for insulting my Sasuke Teme(Dude completely forgot she made fun of him as well).

Momo's Pov

I ran into the forest led by Todoroki holding my hand. We stopped after a few minutes of running and spotted a ditch to hide in . I caught my breath and looked at him. I just wanted to cry in his arms. "What's wrong Yaoyorozu?" Todoroki asked me in his usual bland voice. I just looked at him and guilt came rushing over me. Tears filled my eyes, my vision beginning to blur. "H-he hates us now. B-Because of h-her and I can't figure o-out a way for him to f-forgive us! I'm a terrible person!"

I cried for who knows how long. Todoroki just sat there awkwardly, trying to comfort me but nothing worked. "Maybe.... he needs some time to readjust being around us. And later on we can ask the others if they have any ideas. So stop crying." 

Todoroki always has great advice but he gives it in a .... 'special' way. "Th-thanks Todoroki." I give a soft smile and look up. Wait, isn't that the blonde kid, what's his name... ummm... Naruto! But why are there 8 of him. "About time you notice us. Usually it only takes 30 seconds to notice me since I'm pretty nosy. Hehe~ Now, prepare for the next Hokage to kick you butt!" I looked back at Todoroki and he just shrugged. 'Well shit....' I make a bow staff from my stomach and prepare our fight. 

We got our asses kicked. 

Bakugou's Pov

I watch on the screen in front of us. I was a little shocked. Naruto may look like an idiot but damn he was powerful. "I've seen Naruto mad but never mad enough to attack someone the way he did with Uraraka. Maybe she said something about Sasuke, he's pretty obsessed with him." Everyone was amazed and scared at the sight in front of them. Todoroki, one of the best in our class was easily beaten. "HELL NO! YOU THINK I'M GOING AGAINST THAT MONSTER" Mineta screamed. 

Izuku looked pissed. "What did you just say?" He questioned Mineta, slowly walking over to him. He was surrounded by an invisible aura that radiated killing intent. Everyone could feel it, well everyone except Mineta. " I said he's a monster! Look! He almost killed Uraraka before I even got to touch her bo-" Before he could finish Izuku kicked him in the face causing him to fall backwards. Hey! What the he-" Izuku stepped on his face. The bottom of his shoe over Mineta's mouth. "Call him a monster again and I'll make you an offering to Jashin"( if you get it, you get it 🤠 )

Mineta looked up at Izuku, his eyes shaking with fear. I just looked at my boyfriend with love in my eyes. 'I love it when he's violent with everyone other than me.' Almost as if he read my mind Izuku's brother, Sasuke was surprisingly behind me. "Let me guess, you like seeing him violent, huh?" I nodded my head." This is new to me. He was never like this before he left." Sasuke just sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. "It only gets worse from here." He simply stated and walked away calling the next group of participants. 'What does he mean by It only gets worse'?

Izuku had stepped off of Mineta and was making his way towards me. The scary aura was still on him. It made me want to run and hide for my life but my legs wouldn't move. "H-hey Izu-chan... How ab-about you c-calm down." I stuttered out but Izuku only sped up. Marching towards me. All I could do was pray at this point. He was right in front of me. His eyes staring into mine. I started sweating more than usual. 

He rested his head on my chest.

'H-huh?!?  He's calm again? How did he just.... calm down instantly?' "Ka~cchan~" Izuku whined against my chest, dragging out my name. "That purple pervert is such a meanie!" Why is he acting so childish. I started to pat his head and look Sasuke. He just shrugged and continued what he was doing. 'That didn't help.' Izuku then lifted his head and I noticed his glossy eyes. Almost like he had been crying. "Why are people so mean in this world?" He asked, almost begged for an answer. I just smiled softly and whispered. "I don't know Izuku. I really don't know." 

(Since I'm lazy and don't know how to properly write fighting scenes, I'll skip over them and write short summaries of each one in the next chapter.)