How would you like to meet your children?

Well this was unexpected, Natasha thought as she sat in one of the office chairs seated in front of Nick Fury's desk.

Fourteen years ago, Natasha had given birth to a child. Hers and Steve's child to be exact. Yet, even before the child was born, they had both decided to give it up for adoption. This was because two years before the child was born, Tony and Pepper, Clint and Bobbi, Bruce and Betty, Thor and Jane and Bucky and Darcy had all had children; yet all five children had been abducted at birth by the doctors who worked for Hydra and no-one had been able to find them since. Therefore, when Natasha had found out that she was pregnant, she and Steve decided that the minute the child was born, it would be taken away, without them even knowing the gender, to a care home so it could avoid the same fate as the other Avenger children.

Yet here she was, along with everyone else, seated at a table, finding out the biggest news of their lives. As it turns out, when the children had been abducted, they had been sold off the different terrorist organizations and had grown up as trained fighters and assassins. And Natasha's and Steve's child had been kidnapped from the care home and sold to the Red Room to be trained as an assassin.

Everyone was shell shocked. Their worlds had just been turned upside down. They had believed their children to be dead of living safely with another family, not training to murder. According the Nick, the children had come to the Triskelon to try and find their parents after they had discovered who they were. Therefore, all the Avengers and their partners sat around the table awaiting to see their long lost children.

Yet, there was one problem. No-one knew which child belonged to which parent. As all the children had been taken away at birth, the parents were oblivious to their children's genders, eye colours and hair colours. So, they all basically had to guess which child was theirs and hope they got it right.

Twelve guards lined the walls with their backs towards the door. Nick Fury was pacing in front of the window, his eye flicking over towards the entrance every couple of seconds. Each and every person in the room was tense and on the edge of their seats.

It did not help when the door was flung open with a massive bang.

Within seconds 12 machine guns were aimed at the 6 figures standing in the smoke at the door. Slowly they entered, parting the smoke as they moved.

From the left was a 5"10, straight, brunette haired boy with light blue eyes, a 5"11, curly, brown haired boy with chocolate coloured eyes, a 6"2, short, blondie-brunette haired boy with stormy blue eyes, a 5"8, curly, blond haired girl with dark blue eyes that had a ring of yellow in the middle, a 6"3 boy with shoulder length black hair with brownie-black eyes and finally a 6"3 boy with long shoulder length blond hair with mud coloured eyes. All the children were strikingly beautiful, the boys body's were broad and muscly ad the girls body had full curves yet also strong, toned legs and arms showing years of training.

Everyone's mouths dropped. Here they were, their children. They had grown up in a hard and cruel world full of evil, yet they had survived, and for that their parents were proud.

With a cough, Nick Fury stepped forwards and gestured towards the children, "Well, what are your names?"