Detention

A/N I have decided that instead of doing the entire first book I am only going to do certain parts. I may also just post random FTRS stuff here.

I got a detention. woohoo. Madame Cleo always makes us dance, and I don't mind but, really! Dancing! Well at least Gilly is here this time, so maybe I can dance with her, that sounds nice. I don't really need to pay attention to the instructions, I already knew how to dance the fire step. As we were getting ready to pick partners I looked at her face and saw her brown eyes staring back at me. She smiled, blushed, and looked away smiling. I felt heat rise up in my cheeks.
        As we whirled around the room I heard a scream come from Madame Cleo. I was immediately alert and without even thinking began to get Gilly closer to the exit. I told Gilly that if she doesn't take care of herself and forget about other people then she is naive, and if I help other people and have no regard for my own health then she will ask questions I know she will. I only had debate about it for a moment before I decided to help everyone else out anyway. I could come up with some self-serving end later. I rushed into action and felt rather than saw that Gilly hadn't left the room yet. He tried to file it into the back of his mind but couldn't help watching her from the corner of his eye and make sure that she gets out of this safe. I know that I should put the needs of the many over the needs of the few, but I also knew that if Gilly got hurt I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Now that was a scary thought, did I really depend on her like that....

PS This video is definitely saved to Flora's personal files. Security photage Jax and ollie practicing the  fire step together  in their dorm. Footloose style.