long Scene i Made this up

It's Not Real I swear it's just made up

3 months later

Brian ended up getting out of the way
"pussy Dom said" "yeah pussie willole said, Maggie" "he better think twice before he goes near Brian or Dom again saids, Mabs" Maggie and Mabs look around "hey not to put a rock on the line but has anyone seen Brian Maggie asked" Dom, Maggie, Mabs got out of the car there was Brian groaning in pain "Maggie gasp no quickly get the medkit" Mabs grab it they ran over towards Brian Dom let me see it Brian turns and breathes heavily Maggie climbed onto the broken car and got onto Brian's shoulder, "Hey it's gonna be alright Maggie," says as she licks Brian's cheek" "Mabs saids, Maggie" "yeah Mabs, saids" "get the oxygen tank," Maggie, asks Mabs looked through the medkit and found the oxygen tank. "Here Mabs, says as he throws the oxygen to Maggie" Brian and Dom looked at Maggie "what is that Brian asks," "an oxygen tank Maggie, saids mabs" "give me a hand Maggie, asks" "ka mabs, saids," Maggie and Mabs got the oxygen tank on Brian "good work you to Dom, says as he looks at Maggie and Mabs" Brian got a bad sharp pain in his belly as he clutched it "what's wrong Dom, asks" "my belly hurts saids, Brian" "you'll be alright saids, Dom looked at mabs" "Mabs not good, not good" "why what's wrong Dom, asks" "he's pregnant saids, Mabs" "who Dom, asks Mabs looks at Brian Maggie was shocked Dom looked at Brian in confused "your pregnant Dom, asks" looking at Brian yeah I was born pregnant" Dom, Maggie, and Mabs we're shocked Mabs Brian, asks yeah saids Mabs are the babies, alright asked, Brian, looking at Mabs how stuck are we talking about Brian, asks the heads are wedged. Brian ended up getting a really bad sharp pain in his belly Brian started groaning he was in so much pain Brian ended up rubbing where his gut is. Dom saids, Mabs wha Dom asks we got trouble coming saids, Mabs Dom saw police sirens and helicopters we gotta get out of here saids, Dom Maggie Mabs got in the back and they got up on top of the seat put Brian in the back of the car Brian ended up lying down in the back of Dom's car everyone good Dom, yelled yeah Maggie, saids let's go saids, Mabs Dom started going Brian lifted his shirt he was rubbing his belly Brian lay your head back and just breath saids, Maggie Brian laid his head back and started breathing.