7 - Ecstasy

'Good morning sleepyhead,' George greeted the girl when her eyelids fluttered open.

'Humph,' she grunted in reply, 

'Felicity,' he whispered in a sing-song voice snuggling closer to her.

'Go away,' she muttered into his pillow,

'It's time to get up,'

'Look you're cute and all but if you don't leave me alone in the mornings there is no way this is gonna work out'. She smiled turning around to look up at him, yawning in his face with a laugh.

He chuckled and went to kiss her, 'ew, Georgie I've got morning breath.' He laughed and pushed her away gently but always loving an opportunity the dramatics she rolled off the bed and landed with a heap on the floor.

'George you bully,' she sighed before sprawling out on the floor and receiving a balled-up t-shirt into the face.

'Fredrick Weasley, if I open my eyes and you threw a pair of boxers at me, I will have no choice but to rip your head from your shoulders.' She threatened, peeling the fabric away from her and chasing him out of the room with a growl.

'It's a t-shirt, it's a t-shirt,' he repeated frantically as Felicity barrelled after him, into the kitchen.

'it still smells,' she laughed pushing him onto the sofa and started to tickle him until he overpowered her.

The pair lay slumped on the sofa out of breath laughing and watching the muggle tv set in front of them.

'Drink this,' Ginny demanded handing the two a glass of thick green gloop.

They looked at it and then up at Gin, 'What is it?' they said in unison earning Fred a slap.

'Hangover cure,'

'Oh, thank god,' Felicity sighed glad something would get rid of the banging headache and dodgy tummy. She gulped it down in one before cringing at the taste and shuddering, 'tastes like battery acid.'

'How would you know what battery acid tastes like?' Fred asked.

Ginny and Felicity made subtle eye contact and burst out laughing, 'Dean Thomas,' Ginny muttered.

'Terence Higgs,' Flick said. The two fell into laughter again and realising what they were on about Fred jumped up.

'Ewwww, I don't want to know that' he gagged making the others giggle. 

After a lovely breakfast that Mrs Weasley and Hermione made Flick push herself up from the chair with the intention of getting ready, she'd went as far as brushing her teeth and combing her hair when she realised that she needed to grab some clothes.

A ringed hand enclosed around her wrist and yanked her into the twin's bedroom.

'Colloportus' he said with a swish of his wand and a wink.

'Ooo I like where this is going,' she smiled as she walked into his arms.

'Figured we could finish what we started last night,' he smirked.

'Muffliato,' she said taking his wand from him and cocking her brows.

She placed a gentle kiss on his lips and felt butterflies erupt in her stomach at the touch. 'You're beautiful, you know that right?' he told her as he laid her down on the bed. She giggled and felt herself blush at his words. She grasped for the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. Laughing gently at the way his hair stuck up. He pulled off the jumper of his that she was wearing and smirked at the absence of a bra. 'Eager,' he muttered with a smirk, his lips crashing back down onto hers.

Fireworks exploded in Flick's mind as she was driven absolutely crazy by the redhead's touch. His kisses made the way down her body sucking and squeezing her tits smirking up at her as he did so. Soft moans and gasps graced her lips, 'oh yeah, be loud for me,' he told her. The sudden dominance of George made the girl melt even further, he had always been so gentle, but she was sure that there was something different underneath the surface.

Every sound that made her way up from her stomach crashed out of her lips as he made his way down her body tickling the hem of her joggers, he ripped them off and looked hungrily at the lace thong she had on. He moaned appreciatively and left gentle kisses on the inside of her thighs looking up at her. In one swift defiant movement, he hooked his fingers on the band of her underwear and pulled them down throwing them over his shoulder.

'No excuse of a shower for how wet you are today, is there?' he asked with a smirk caressing her causing her to shiver and squirm at his touch and the bolts of pleasure that ran through her skin setting her world on fire. He touched her clit with a glance up at her to make sure everything was alright. He started to rub it causing her to moan in ecstasy. He looked up approvingly and delved in kissing all of her sensitive areas, his tongue exploring her opening causing her to gasp in complete pleasure.

'Georgie' she moaned running her fingers through his hair.

'Say my name princess,'

'George,' she moaned, 'George' she repeated getting louder and louder at the knot that was forming in her stomach until she was practically shouting his name in sweet release. Pulling him up from between her legs she kissed him gently, and placed his fingers into her mouth with a smirk,

'taste,' he told her which she did so willingly.

She grabbed ahold of him and crashed her lips back onto his pushing him down onto the bed and straddling on top of her.

'I like this view,'

'me too,' she smirked nibbling on his neck, smiling at the bruises she was leaving. She gently ran her fingers over his abs absorbing every part of his chiselled physique. Placed herself on top of his crotch kissing him harshly enjoying the feel of his boner against her.

Tears pricked her eyes as she took his cock into her mouth, she ran her tongue over the tip making him moan appreciatively and his breathe hitch in his mouth. She bobbed her head up and down swirling him around her mouth never breaking eye contact. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her down further making her gag at the sheer size of what was in her mouth. He moaned only spurring her on further, she grasped the base of his cock and sucked on the top.

'oh my god, I'm gon-'

But before he had a chance to finish his sentence, she felt a burning liquid hit the back of her throat. She swallowed and looked up at him with an innocent smile.

'Fuck me you're perfect you are.' He told her placing his hand under her chin and pulling her eye level with him. She giggled and kissed him gently cupping his jawline in her hands their eyelashes tickling each other.

She snuggled down next to each other in post-orgasmic bliss. She laid there happily; she was satisfied thinking about when they'd fuck. She knew she wanted too but the anticipation was one of the best things about sex, for know she was happy laid in his arms knowing his fast breathing was a result of her handiwork.