twelve

"oh my gosh" harry didn't believe it, how did Liam know what this place was or what it meant to him. did he know the story?

"harry where are we" you ask as you see Harrys eyes fill with tears, he didn't look sad, but at the same time he didn't look happy. "this is the place where me and Lou had our first date" he chocked out, he was trying not to cry, he really was, but this was harry we are talking about, he is sensitive and emotional.

"and i brought you here to show you that louis loves you, so much harry, and that wont change and he wont stop fighting for you harry, he wont give up"

Liam saying this just made harry sob even harder. so much so that niall walked over to him and wrapped his arms around him, harry fell to the floor, still in nialls arms. "i love him so much" he sobbed

"I know, I know you do" niall rocks harry back and forth. memories started to flash through Harrys head.

he remembers when him and louis first kissed in the woods, he remembers when him and louis first went swimming in the lake near their house, he remembers when him and louis first...... well yano......... sex. he remembers when him and louis first got together, that was amazing, it was louis that asked harry to be his boyfriend and of course harry said yes. he remember when him and louis first met you and zayn, he remembers all these amazing memories from what feels like a life time.

"harry are you ok" zayn asked as he slowly opened his eyes and allowed niall to help him of the floor.  "lets go home" liam says. he guides harry to the car.

once you all get home harry walks straight upstairs to his and louis room. you decide to follow him, as you thought this would be a good chance to tell him what happened.

"hey harry, erm, i think i know why louis did what he did"

"it was me it was all me, i wasn't good enough" harry shouted, it took you by surprise a little bit and your eyebrows were at the top of your head, hut you just gave harry a sympathetic look and shook your head.

"NO harry listen to me, it wasn't you, we think that it may have been these comments that he was getting" you show him louis phone and you show him all the things that people were saying. you watch harry tear up, you notice that he starts to push his fingers against the cuts on his wrist.

"harry, darling stop that please" you pull his hands apart and hold them.

"w who said all that stuff" harry finally chocked out "I'm sorry harry i don't know"

"i need to go and ask the boys" you and harry walk down stairs, harry wiped his eyes jut before he walked through the door way.  " please tell me one of you knows who said this to my pumpkin"

"im so sorry harry, i don't know" niall said

Liam looks at the floor and his face drops "Liam? are you ok" you asked, you were a little bit concerned.  "yeah, it doesn't matter" Liam replies.  " Liam tell us" you say, your voice a little bit louder this time.

"NO i said it doesn't matter piss off" liam shouted. you don't like it when people shouted at you, and liam doing this made your eyes tear up a little bit. "OI do not speak to y/n like that" niall shouted as you buried your face into his shoulder.

"fuck off niall" liam shouted even louder. you start shaking in nialls arms, he holds you tight and harry walks over as well.

"LIAM" zayn shouts as liam slams the door and runs out. "Y/n are you ok!" Harry asks you, he walks up to you and puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah I'm all good, but it's not me you should be worried about" you bury your head into his shoulder trying to resist the urge to let the tears fall out of your eyes. You didn't like getting shouted at especially when it was by one of your friends.

There was a knock at the door and Niall went to open it. "Who is is nialler" Zayn says and Niall walked back in. "Look who my mum brought home" Niall shouts as he picks up Jamie and spins her round.

"Jame oh baby I missed you so so so much come here" you shout, you take Jamie off Niall and snuggle her so tight.

"She is so cute I won't one" Harry laughs and sits next to you on the sofa .

You all sit on the sofa for a while, just enjoying the quiet because Jamie was finally asleep. Harry was upset still, of course he was, Louis was in hospital and he couldn't do anything,

This is all your fault Harry
You could have done something
Go on, go upstairs
Go cut your wrists

"No!" Harry shouted out, the voices in his head always did this to him they were always telling him to do things and telling him people didn't actually like him. He has had theses voices since he was little, there was nothing he could do about them other than try to ignore them. You all knew about the voices in Harry's head.

When Harry shouted you all just looked at him and Liam just hugged Harry because non of you knew what was happening to Harry because he didn't tell anyone . Liam just held Harry in his arms until hr fell asleep and you all sat there for a while.

The phone started ringing as soon as Jamie woke up, Harry was awake now and Niall took Jamie off you so he could sort her out. Harry ran to grab the phone and Liam moved across the sofa to sit next to Zayn again.

Harry walked into the kitchen to answer the phone.

"Hello" Harry said as he picked up the phone

"Hello is this Mr styles"

"Yes" Harry answered confused

———————————————-
Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner I just had to get used to online school again but here is the next chapter