Chapter 4~ crawling back

The next morning you wake up bright and early. You yawn and stretch as one does, and walk over to your computer. "Should I get on discord?" You ask yourself, you sit there and contemplate for a while. Discord is another think that reminds you of Ai. You used to spend hours upon hours talking to her through it, and getting into trouble in different servers. When she passed you pretty much just left Discord, even completely forgot about streaming, which also used to consume your time, as it was something you loved. "I'll get on... maybe my old friends miss me."

   As soon as you open up discord, and the little green dots appears by your profile picture...spam. From your friends, viewers, anyone who missed you. You sat in shock. "Wha-I-...this many people missed me? I-I had an effect on people. Maybe I should start off with messages from fans." And that you did.  You went through so many fan messages from new fans to old fans, it made you feel something..different.

Quazkys#2727: Hii I just want to let you know I love you and I really miss you not posting! I understand you're probably taking a break for a unfortunate reading but know, you're very loved, and all your fans miss you!

Vorentta#2023: omg hi I want you to know I love you so much and I don't expect a message. Back but I really miss your content. It helped me in the times I really needed it I love you so much and thank you for being one of my favorite streamers

   Many, many, many messages like that.. once again it made you feel hope. You messages as many fans back as you could, because you know how happy that would make you feel of a favorite creator messaged you back. By the time you were done messaging everyone, and playing and talking with your friends, five hours had gone by. That's when your phone dinged.

Alex: hey it's Alex I was wondering when I could take up on that offer to you gave me :)

   You laugh at the site of the message because of how he worded it.

You: hi Alex, we could go out for coffee maybe tomorrow around 9am, would that work?

Alex: yeah sure works for me! Do you mind if my friend comes along. I'm her visiting her since she recently moved here.

You: Yeah Ofc! Ask I had a question..what does hermosa mean?

  "Those three dots appear for what feels like an eternity. What could hermosa mean, and why did he just say it?" You think to yourself but are too lazy to go into google translate. After a while the message finally comes through.

Alex: oh it just means thank you in Spanish.

You: oh ok I was just wondering, well anyways cya tomorrow

Alex: yup you too

"Oh, that's what it means.. damn I thought it'd be something more interesting.
(Stupid y/n 😏🤌)

They day goes through rather fast, and you loose track of time. It seems as if time was
Irrelevant, as you talk to all your friends and fans on discord. Slowly and slowly you're crawling back into life. The life you evaded for so long..the life you gave no thought for so much time, you're slowly crawling back in. Maybe even better than where you left. People say time flies by when you're having fun... but time really flies by when your having genuine fun, genuine happiness, time spent with the people you love.

By the time you crawl into bed it's already three am. Before Ai passed you always used to go to bed around that time, after a night filled with laughs. The same happens that night. The night was filled with happiness and laughs before you crawled into bed, and you went to sleep...happy.

The glimmer of hope will shine brighter each day
Eventually reaching where you might delay
And fall back down to where you were that day
But the hope will still stay and sprout through you each day
Like a plant is inside you, and that's where it stays
It's roots sprout through you consuming you over
Before you eventually get over that day

~word count: 714~