I PEEP

The blood remained cold until Lonny arrived on scene. He insisted on cleaning the kitchen area, including the floor. This only left the blood stained on the linoleum floors.

"You see there is a stain right? For a criminal, you really don't pay attention to details."

Lonny glances up at Ken as she stands over him. "Criminal?" He shakes his head. "Crime pays, and Darnell knows that."

"Knew that." She corrects him while walking over to the bleach bottle. "We left Chicago due that mess."

"Yea' aight. Just know he a solid nigga."

Ken pours the bleach over the dried blood stain. "We gotta' find my baby, or I'm gon' air this bitch out! On folks 'nem."

***

In a room full of laughter Von could still be seen with a scolding face as he plots his next move. "What you mean you saw blood and no body?"

Booka shrugs, passing the blunt to Slutty.

"Ah damn." Slutty sighs. "You fucked up again? Why we keep sending you out to drill."

"Because we know you ain't gon' shoot it." Booka laughs.

"Shut the fuck up. You miss the first time and now you miss again?! You pose' to be raw. You ain't shit man."

Booka stands to his feet. He walks towards Von. "You kill the bitch yet? Cus I just seen that hoe with Lonny. Seem like you lacking too."

Von shakes his head while raising up. "Folks, chill on me. I kill that bitch when the time right. For now she just bait."

"Ayo' they on the move!" Slutty yells as he watches a black truck speed down the street.

Von chuckles. "If you didn't kill Darnell, and they didn't either.. where the fuck he at?"

"You cold man' you out here laughing and he not even the opps."

"I'm raw."

***

"Uh, hey. Come in.." His voice trails and becomes softer. There presence wasn't warranted.

Von and Slutty enter the garage filled with guns and ammo. They had a mission and it was to get information on Darnell's whereabouts.

"What's up guys?" The uncertainties in his voice were very noticeable. The man was scared.

"Cut the bs fam. We looking for somebody you deal with."

"Deal with? No, man. These guns are just for show and my protection. I don't deal guns."

Von looks at Slutty, and laughs. "We never mentioned guns."

He gulps out of fear. "I don't know." His hands begin flailing around, as sweat drops from his forehead. "Take whatever you want."

Slutty stands to his feet, scans around the walls and places guns in his bag. "We will."

Von glares at the man. "Where is Darnell?"

"Who? I don't know a Dar.." Before he could finish his statement, Slutty points an AR-15 his way. "I don't know man. I swear!"

"I thought you ain't know him." Von chuckles. "You funny on BD."

"Yeah he funny!" Slutty states before filling his bag up.

"His girl tried to finesse me out of a gun but I had one of my men fire at her."

"So she dead?" Von asks however he knew Booka was hired to kill her, but he missed. At this point he was testing if he could trust him or not.

"No. He missed."

Slutty begins laughing. "Booka dusty ass."

"We be back for mo' shit."

Both Von and Slutty exit the garage with nothing but guns and ammo. They had enough to start war but with Von still on house arrest, he'd had to come up with a better plan to kill Kennedy and possibly Darnell.

He already felt like Darnell peeped game and was possibly trying to kill him.

***

Author's Note(s):

I told ya'll it was coming soon! Lol, ya'll probably think I'm playing with you 😭!
I swear I'm not.

☕️
Where is Darnell?
Do we even miss him for real?
Are there any more characters 👀?