12,

vin !

come outside

tf? why

just come.

...
end of messages

he waited a few minutes before she came. she looked around but of course didn't know what his car looked like. he got out of the car and yelled for her.

she smiled and ran to him. he felt like he was in a movie, a dream. he didn't expect a smile from her. he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. he held her, not wanting to let the moment fade.

she squeezed his neck tightly, wanting the same thing he did. "des?" vinnie let her go and they both faced toward the voice. it was jae.

"what is he doing here? you here to take my girl nigga?" he started walking toward vinnie. "if she was your girl you'd treat her better."

jae started to walk closer to vinnie and desreii stood in front of the two. "move" deonjae pushed desreii onto the pavement and reggie got out of the car to help her.

before deonjae could make eye contact with vinnie, his fist were already making contact with his face. punch after punch, vinnie wanted to kill him. he wanted him to feel the pain desreii had to feel.

a few more punches did the job. he was unconscious and vinnie had no intent to stop. "vinnie!" desreii called his name. her innocent voice ringing in his ears

his body became less tense and his fists unclenched. he didn't say anything back but grab desreii's hand and put her in the car. "you're just gonna leave him there?" reggie asked.

"i hope he gets ran over." and they both got in the car