9) Up all night.

I smile when I see my phone screen light up. Harry has been sending me pictures of romantic weekend getaway ideas all morning. We've decided on a four-day, long weekend trip to a small town in the South of Italy. We fly out on Thursday night and return Monday night. He has already booked us in for a wine tasting afternoon at a private vineyard, rented two Vespa's for us to race around on and hired a boat for one of the days.

I catch Marcus hovering by my door from the corner of my eye.

"Come in Marcus." I say.

"Did you have a nice weekend?" He asks, hurrying in.

"I did, thank you. How was yours?" I ask, looking up from my phone.

"I got drunk and slept with my ex. Never a good thing." He says, plonking himself down in the chair opposite my desk.

"The one that stole your television or the one that broke into your car?" I ask.

"No, the one that cheated on me." He winces.

"Oh, Marcus! Why do you do it to yourself?" I say with a small sigh.

"Apparently I'm desperate and lonely." He shrugs.

"Do you want to come for a drink with us tonight? We're going to the nice cocktail bar in Soho." He asks.

"Sorry, I have plans tonight." I say.

"With Niall? I heard about him kissing you the other night." He says, leaning forward and resting his elbow on my desk – waiting for any juicy gossip.

"No, not with Niall. We're not getting back together...I don't know what the other night was all about." I sigh.

"So, with Harry then?" He raises his brow.

"No. I'm going out with Abbie." I lie.

If I tell Marcus the truth, everyone within a five-mile radius will know before lunch. That man cannot keep a secret to save his life.

"Is she still sleeping with Robert Pattinson?" He asks, curiously.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Is that an overnight bag?" He suddenly says, pointing to my bag on the floor.

"What? No! Why are you asking so many questions today? Have I not given you enough work to do?" I say, shooting him a glare.

"Liar. That's an overnight bag which means you are hooking up with someone." He exclaims excitedly.

"Congratulations, Sherlock Holmes. Now go and do some work, please." I say, waving him out of my office.

He skips off with a smug smile plastered on his face.

He drives me mad sometimes.

My phone rings and it's Harry. I can't help the smile that grows on my face.

"Have you finished work yet?" He says as soon as I've answered.

"It's not even lunch time." I laugh.

"Seeing you tonight feels like a lifetime away." He groans.

"What are you going to do to pass the time?" I ask.

"I've got three phone interviews this afternoon and I have to sign some copies of the album. What do you want to eat tonight? I want to cook your favourite meal." He says.

"Well, that should keep you busy and I'll eat anything with chicken."

"Chicken Alfredo?"

"Perfect." I smile.