3) Back for you.

"Harry." I say, not intending for it to come out as a whisper.

He pulls out the chair and sits down beside me.

"This is embarrassing. The woman I wrote the cheque out to said I could make an anonymous donation." He says as the applause dies down.

I turn away from him and take an exceptionally large gulp of champagne. I shoot Abbie a pained look and shuffle nervously in my seat.

He reaches across in front of me and holds his hand out to Abbie.

"Hello, I think we've met once or twice." He smiles at her.

She politely shakes his hand.

"Yes, a long time ago." She says, not falling for his charm.

"It was in 2014, backstage at Wembley if I remember correctly and again in 2015 at the 02. It's nice to see you again." He says and pulls his hand back.

I pretend to not notice how his fingers softly brushed my arm and the look he gave me in the process. He forgets how well I know him, despite not seeing him for over three years. He hasn't changed at all, he's still a shameless flirt and a total charmer.

He turns in his chair to face me. He places his elbow on the table and leans his face on his hand. He looks me in the eyes for just a moment before I watch his eyes drift over my entire face, trail down my neck and then wander further down until I clear my throat and he glances back up to meet my eyes. He smiles innocently at me.

"You're very quiet tonight." He says softly.

I swallow nervously and just as I open my mouth to reply, the rich, posh guy comes to my rescue.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest from the World Wildlife Foundation here to talk to us more about the rare and beautiful Amur Leopards." He says.

I take this moment to break eye contact with him and move back in my chair.

I don't know what game he's playing but if he thinks he can show up after three and a half years and try to seduce me then he is very wrong.

I turn to face the person talking about the leopards and completely ignore Harry's comment.

I hear him chuckle as he removes his elbow from the table and turns in his seat to face the stage.

After a few minutes, I feel something brush along my thigh. I gasp and automatically turn to face him. He's starring directly ahead but a small smirk appears on his lips as I glare at him.

I feel a flare of irritation build up inside of me.

"I need a drink." I huff and push my chair our, not bothering to push it back in as I hurry away from the table. I grab another glass of champagne and head out of a side exit to get some air.

What the hell is he doing? Is he having some sort of breakdown? Why is he even here?

I pace back and forth, taking deep breaths to try and calm myself down. I lean against the wall and close my eyes as I take a sip of champagne.

"Rosie."

My eyes snap open and fall on him. He's standing in the doorway with both hands in his pockets and a mixture of regret and shame in his eyes.

"Go back inside. I need a minute to myself." I say, looking away from him.

"I'm sorry...I promised myself I would behave tonight, and I haven't." He says sheepishly.

"What are you even doing here, Harry? You couldn't call me? You had to arrange for me to sit next to you at a charity gala, surrounded by a hundred other people and then shamelessly treat me like one of your groupies instead?" I hiss.