Chapter 15

K A I ' S  P O V

"Baekhyun hyung! Gather everyone we have something to claim." I commanded

"Claim? Will we claim some food or money?" I facepalm because of his craziness, sometimes I just wanna punch him

"Just go. Tell them its urgent."

Thank God he didn't say anything stupid again and just do what I said.

Just wait for us Chanyeol, we will get Ayla from you and I swear to get you punish for this.

Everyone was coming one by one, it can be seen from their faces that they were curious on what is happening right now. Now I know Chanyeol won't win over us especially that Luhan and the others already left his side.

"What's the rush hyung?" Yuta asks

"Luhan hyung called yesterday." I simply answered

"What? Where is Ayla? Where they are hiding here?" Xiumin asks

I let out a heavy sigh before I explain to them what Luhan hyung and me talked about.

"Ayla has been planning on escaping and Luhan told me that they will help Ayla, Luhan already gave me their location and now all we need to do is go there and rescue Ayla." I explained

"But why would Luhan hyung do that?" Baekhyun ask confusingly

"He wanted to help and that's enough reason. Everyone should prepare, even Chanyeol is alone we can't still be sure if we can really defeat him. I will teleport everyone to their location, Luhan will give us a heads up when they are ready and that's when we will show up."

Everyone nodded and agreed.

The next day we were all waiting for Luhan's call, he already told me that it will be hard for him to call because Chanyeol forbid them to use their phones. That's why we all need to be patient, calling me is already risky for Luhan hyung.

Hours have pass but we didn't hear anything from Luhan hyung.

"Do you think Chanyeol catched Sehun?" Xiumin hyung asks

I was about to answer when my phone sudddenly ring. We all look at it and it was Luhan, I immediately answered the call but no one talked all we could hear was a sob from someone who's crying.

"Where do you think you are going? Are you trying to escape from me!?" We heard Chanyeol shouted and Ayla's loud sobs

Now I get it, Luhan hyung wanted us to hear this, this maybe our signal.

"Luhan hyung prepare the car we will leave right now, Joy look after Ayla and don't take your eyes off of her." Chanyeol commanded them

Luhan hyung ended the call but I received a message from him.

From: Luhan hyung
Hurry.

That was short but I know what he means. Tao called everyone to get here as soon as possible, the girls were already here, they were all prepared. The next minutes NCT came all prepared.

"Everybody ready?" I ask and they all nodded.  "Don't feel dizzy." I reminded and in one snap we all vanished

C H A N Y E O L ' S  P O V

We were on our way to find a new place, but I can't see anything other than trees, I guess were already in some province. Kris hyung was driving the car when he suddenly stop.

"Hyung what's the problem?" I ask

But he didn't answer me instead he was just looking infront. My eyes widened when I saw Kai standing there together with NCT and Blackpink.

How did they find us!?

"Luhan hyung come with me, you guys look after Ayla."

No one answered but Luhan followed me. We both went out of the car to make Kai leave.

"Give her back." He said when we went near him

"Who?" I ask trying to be innocent

"I know you have Ayla with you so stop acting innocent and give her back." Kai irritatingly said

I stared at Kai and I can see anger through his face and in one snap Sehun tried made a tornado around me.

"Hyung! Go!" I hear him shouted, that's when I realize Kris hyung and the others went out of the car with Ayla and went to Kai's side.

I can't make any fire because of Sehun's wind power is stronger than me. Sehun stop the tornado and went beside Suho.

"So you are betraying me?" I said and look at them one by one.

"This is already beyond the line Chanyeol, we supported you because we also wanna get rid of Ayla. But you are already too much." Irene burst out

A Y L A ' S  P O V

Wait! What just happened? Did Sehun made a tornado? What the hell is going on in here!

Just then I remember.

That dream I had. It wasn't a dream at all, it was real, Chanyeol nearly killed me and everyone has a powers. But how? Why do they have powers? What are they?

I stared at them and they were all staring at Chanyeol

"What the hell are you?" I ask them all

All their attention was on me now. Chanyeol smirk with my question, I guess he knows what I mean by it. Kai went near me and held my hand.

"We'll explain but Ayla not hear."

I don't know what to do, i'm afraid to all of them. I take a step back trying to run when Chanyeol suddenly surrounded us with fire.

"If I can't have Ayla then no one of you will have her."

Kai put me on his back and shield his self to protect me. Chanyeol's fire didn't last long because of Suho's water power.

"Baekhyun, Ten, go with Ayla." Suho commanded

Baekhyun and Ten pulled both of my hands and we started to run leaving everyone behind. I'm scared but I have to leave the scene for me to be safe and alive.

-♡-

Watch EXO's Don't Fight The Feeling m/v