Chapter 14

A Y L A ' S  P O V

The past few days I tried to obey Chanyeol, thinking that maybe that's my only way to escape from here. I don't know what happened to him, after he delivered me my breakfast, he became scarier the next day. No one dared to go near him except for Luhan and D.O., but something is weird, when I tried to knock on his door, I feel so hot just standing there, even the door was hot. But the other rooms weren't hot because the house was fully airconditioned.

Luhan was the only one I can talk, sometimes we play games when we are bored, actually im with him right now and I can say that he is fun to be with.

"Luhan where are we?" I suddenly ask in the middle of the game.

Luhan let out a heavy sigh and put the controller down.

"I know what you are doing Ayla, do you think I didn't notice. You are trying to obey every command Chanyeol gives you to escape. Am I right?"

I didn't know what to do, my hands and feet became shaky, my heart beats fast, I was afraid that Luhan might tell Chanyeol my plan.

"Don't worry." He said. I gave him a look trying to ask what does he mean by that. "We're in the Philippines. It won't be easy for you to escape especially you are in other country. If you want to escape you have to plan it properly. Chanyeol is a great enemy."

"Why are you being so kind to me? You hate me aren't you?"

I saw  a small smile form in his lips before looking at me. "Yes I did hate you but lately I realize that you are a kind girl. You don't deserve any of this, I wanna tell to everyone where we are but I cannot because Chanyeol took all our phones so the guys won't locate us. Chanyeol knew that he will be the suspect if you are gone and they will easily find you. That's why he need to do something, he already took our phones before going here, he wanna be sure that they will not follow you."

So just because he didn't want me to end with Kai, he would kidnapped me and in prison here with him! What a selfish man!

"Even the others think that Chanyeol is already beyond the line, I wanted to ask them if we can help you on escaping but I was having a hard time to tell them because Chanyeol were always with them."

"Joesong haeyo." I said while I bow down my head.

"You didn't do anything Ayla, no need to be sorry." Luhan said. "We should be the one saying sorry to you, you wouldn't be here if we just stopped Chanyeol from his plan but yet we teamed up with him just to get rid of you." I look at Luhan who is smiling to me, I smiled back and we continue our game.

I'm glad someone is willing to help me to escape here and from Chanyeol. I hope we can all escape as soon as possible.

L U H A N ' S  P O V

Two days have passed when Ayla told me about her escaping, I already told everyone about it and they promise to help. But as long as we don't have our phones we cannot be able to tell to Kai where we are. That's why we need to go out, Chanyeol allows us to go out to buy something we need and that's what we are going to do.

If we all go out he will be suspicious that's why Irene, Kris and me will be going out. The others will look after Ayla to keep her safe incase Chanyeol will do something bad to her.

The three of us went to Chanyeol who is in the living room with Ayla, they were watching a movie and Ayla is so quiet.

"Chanyeol." I called

"Hmm?" He hummed without looking at me

"Irene, Kris and me will be heading out, D.O. told us he need some more meat and the girls needs pad for their monthly period. Kris also decided to have a grocery for our stock since we only have less." I explained and ofcourse trying to convince him

"Just don't take too long." He calmly said still not looking at me.

Ayla look at us with a questioning look, she doesn't know our plan, it is better if she doesn't know, distracting Chanyeol is already a huge contribution to our escape.

The three of rushed out of the house.

"Now all we need is to call Kai or anyone." Irene said, Kris and I both nodded in agreement.

We went straight to the mall to buy a new phone and sim so we can call the guys. We all know this is so risky but we need to do the right thing. Once Kris bought the phone we already set it up, thank God that Irene memorize Kai's number. Irene immediately called Kai, it didn't ring for too long because he answered immediately.

"Hello?"

"Kai! Thank god you answered!" I shouted in joy

"Luhan hyung? Where the hell are you!? Where is Ayla?" Kai shouted, I can already feel that he is mad.

"Kai calm down." Kris hyung said. "That's why we called you, I know we were wrong being on Chanyeol's side. Believe me or not but I can see how kind Ayla is, Ayla told Luhan about her plan on escaping but Luhan told her that it wouldn't be easy because we were out in another country."

"What? Just tell me where are you!?" I sense the frustation in Kai's voice

"Philippines." Kris answered shortly

"How is Ayla?"

"She is fine. Chanyeol only hurt her if she disobey him but Ayla is obeying Chanyeol because she thinks that's her only way to escape." Irene explained

"When do you plan on escaping?"