Date Night Pt 1

Bakugou and Kirishima have been dating for about a year and a half now. Of course they have gone on a lot, and I mean a lot, of dates, and tonight they plan on just hanging out and watching movies, playing video games, eating some pizza, and other couple things in Bakugou's dorm. That is, until Mina burst through Bakugou's dorm door and said nothing but, "You two are coming with the Bakusquad to the movies tonight! Be ready by 6:30!", before taking her leave. Bakugou and Kirishima looked at each other and shrugged, then peacefully went back to their date night. " I MEAN IT YOU TWO! START GETTING READY!!" Mina yelled from the hallway after sensing that they had ignored her command.
(Btw it is about 4:47 PM at the time that this happened)

-45 minutes later-
"Eiji, are you almost done?", Bakugou yelled to Eijirou who was in the shower. " Yeah I'm getting out now!", Eijirou responded as he turned off the water and stepped out while wrapping a towel that he had grabbed from the nearby towel rack by the shower around his waist. As Kirishima was about to start getting dressed, Bakugou invited himself in which frightened Kirishima a bit at the sudden intrusion. K-Katsuki! W-what are you doing?", Kirishima jumped as he was immediately flustered. Bakugou walked up to Kirishima and wrapped his arms around his waist which caused Kirishima to blush deeply. " K-Katsuki, I'm not dressed yet." Bakugou started to graze his hand on Kirishima's chest, touching and exploring every crevice of his chest. Touching from his abs to his pecks, (Kirishima got some nice titties like Bakugou's) and eventually reaching his nipples. He softly pinched Kirishima's soft, or in this case hard, red buds causing Kirishima to let out a soft moan. " A-ah~! K-Katsuki ~!" Bakugou started playing with Kirishima's nipples, earning more and more moans from the red head. Bakugou suddenly stopped playing with Kirishima's nipples, causing Kirishima to let out a small whine. Bakugou leaned in and whispered in Kirishima's ear, "We'll continue this when we come back from the movies. If you can wait patiently, I'll give you a reward~." Kirishima immediately started blushing but obliged. They finished getting ready and left to meet up with the Bakusquad in the common area of the dorms. After that, they set off for the movie theatre. They were going to watch "The Hound of the Baskervilles". (Amazing book and movie. Highly recommend. Idk if they show movies like that in theaters or not but in this story they are.)

Once they arrived at the movies and took their seats, the beginning advertisements (I couldn't remember what they're called) started and The Bakusquad got all their final chitters (idfk man ok) out before the movie started. Kirishima immediately was mesmerized and watched the movie with big amazed eyes. Bakugou softly chuckled at the red head and thought, " Cute."
Kirishima noticed Bakugou staring at him and blushed as he returned to his previous expression before he was mesmerized again. Bakugou placed his hand on Kirishima's thigh, causing him to jump at the sudden contact. Kirishima looked over at Bakugou slightly blushing, which showed that he liked it. Bakugou took the hint that Kirishima unintentionally gave, and squeezed (firmly grasp it XD) Kiri's thigh tighter and as reward earning a small moan from Kiri. Bakugou looked at Kiri in surprise and satisfaction and bit his lip, because he was turned on by his moans. Kiri grabbed Bakugou's hand and held it as he leaned in and whispered into Baku's ear, "P-Please..not here K-Katsuki..!" Bakugou loosened his grip and held Kiri's hand back and whispered, "Mmm...Fine. But only cause you're being so good for Daddy~", he said as he softly bit and licked Kiri's ear, teasing him. Kiri let out another soft moan, only turning Bakugou on more by the second. Before Bakugou placed his attention back on the screen he whispered once more, " You better be prepared to be railed hard on my fat cock when we get home~!" Kirishima turned beet red and Bakugou smirked with satisfaction as he placed his attention back on the screen.

~At home~

As soon as they walked into Bakugou's dorm room and Bakugou locked the door, Kirishima was thrown on the bed by Bakugou. (Gently of course! Bakugou would never hurt his baby shark!)